Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going march 21-23..trying to figure out plans..help...

Hey everyone..this year will be my first WMC. I have been wanting to attend for years. My friends and I are going down the night of the 21 and staying until sunday night. The only event we are 100 percent set on is ultra, but are looking for other events as well..any suggestions and tips in general for maximizing our fun that weekend...thanks

Since the experts are here, I'm in the same situation. I'll be down on the 20th, and Ultra is the for sure event for Saturday (if you miss underworld, you are insane).

Thursday night I am up for anything (I think Sasha and Digweed are at Space?) But other suggestions appreciated.

For Friday, I think something a bit smaller since Ultra will be so huge and so long.

My favorite genres are trance, progressive, and deep house. But I also like anything interesting and original, just not into drum n' bass or 'standard' house, and definitely no pop/top 40.

Any help would be great! Thanks.

Originally posted by absolutv

wait till about 1 week prior to WMC to decide which parties to attend.

there are some many more parties TBA..

way to early to decide which ones you'll goto

Yeah, definitely.

For what it's worth, we're playing Tantra that Friday night. We'll start out a little deep, then work through disco, funky, latin, tribal and progressive house throughout the night. We keep it sexy and chic, but always danceable. This will be our Miami debut, so we're pretty excited. If anyone would like to check us out, let me know. Thanks and peace!