Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moo...come out and play!

Originally posted by NJstacked

OK...MOO....I will put up $100...to come to NYSC Colonia...Today to watch the 275lbs crush your rib cage....

6:30 good for you?

I think he just called you out Moo! Stacked put his money where his mouth is, can you back up yours? Or did your mouth right a check that your chest cant cash?

And I am not going to come on here and tell you about all my ex girlfriends and how much ass I get, thats my business and I am too much of a man to brag about it. You wanna see me throw up 275 (kiddie weight) come to Axiom, Until then don't bother harassing me about a bench off because I can care less about proving myself to you.

I am just trying to show that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about in regards to getting ass.....

Too much of a man to brag?? All you have done up until now is bragging hump.... we gave you numerous chances to prove yourself, and Stacked set a nice reward out on the table for ya.....

You once agreed, not you have repeatedly given excuse as to why you cannot come out to validate your claims...

Stacked, lets just order takeout and go to fucking axiom already.... day by day his credibility drops...

Moo, go have a cyber bench off on the Guido board... you hopefully will have more support since its your board...

ANYONE WHO WORKS OUT AND CONSIDERS THEMSELVES IN SHAPE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO AT LEAST 275 otherwise start spinning class or something...go by a bowflex..that a great idea. how about we just donate 200 to moo so he can buy a blowflex...this way after the 275 crushes his birdchest, he can recover at home. mooooooooooooooo!

I'm calling you out, come up to Axiom and I'll be happy to do it. I just don't have the time to drive around, I'll be nice enough to only take 50 from you if you come to Axiom. Besides I did chest yesterday and did 275 4 times at the end of my workout. Thats after doing 3 sets of 245 6 times each. This is such a bunch of shit, you doubt me then you come see otherwise don't waste your time, I'm not coming to your gym. Like I said, I can care less what you think of me, so believe me, I am not going out of my way to prove anything. You wanna see, come to Axiom or have someone from up around here watch me at Axiom and report it back to you. Thats as easy as I am going to make it. And also, you can't just decide on a day and say come now, I do have a routine. I actually did chest yesterday and I am not going to give you guys any advantage. So let me make the call. Come to Axiom in Fairfield 6:30pm next tuesday and I will be happy to do 275 (easily) for you.