Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do u think of this??

johnnyrevs1

Whats it run? How muhc hp/tq?

I think if its for the cool, never seen that before factor its okay. But for a pratical app its kinda dumb b/c the RX-7 is already a badass car to begin with.

I cant wait for the new RX-8, and I hope they really do make a new Supra.

Speaking of Supras Im surprised I havent seen more TT IS300. Its the same engine in the NA Supra. Im guessing the tranny cant hold all the power of a TT MkIV.

Originally posted by lalaman

Whats it run? How muhc hp/tq?

I think if its for the cool, never seen that before factor its okay. But for a pratical app its kinda dumb b/c the RX-7 is already a badass car to begin with.

I cant wait for the new RX-8, and I hope they really do make a new Supra.

Speaking of Supras Im surprised I havent seen more TT IS300. Its the same engine in the NA Supra. Im guessing the tranny cant hold all the power of a TT MkIV.

the tranny would drop right in with the engine

only prob i could see is the comp harness

as far as engine conversions on the rx-7 i would go with a 3 rotor

a turbocharged 3 rotor with race specs has put out more than 1000 hp to the wheels :eek:

hehe. yeah i agree, a rotary is more at home in a Rex but i'm not sure how much lighter it is than a 2jz. the 13B fully loaded clocks in around 450lbs from what i last checked... which isn't that much heavier than the 2jz, believe it or not. maybe 100lbs?

either way it's an amusing car ;) fabbing that engine cradle must've been a BIIIIIIIIIITCH.

Originally posted by cintron

hehe. yeah i agree, a rotary is more at home in a Rex but i'm not sure how much lighter it is than a 2jz. the 13B fully loaded clocks in around 450lbs from what i last checked... which isn't that much heavier than the 2jz, believe it or not. maybe 100lbs?

either way it's an amusing car ;) fabbing that engine cradle must've been a BIIIIIIIIIITCH.

a fully loaded 13b is 250 lbs :D