Clubplanet Nightlife Community

glasses...

somebitch

Very sexy picture...

Once I get my tax return back, I'm shopping for a new pair myself. I just can't decide if I should go all out and spend $500+ on a pair, or just go for a cheaper wire-frame. The goal is always to find a pair I could wear in public, to switch up my look a little bit.

But I think my ears are uneven, b/c they always end up looking crooked on my head... :blown:

Originally posted by somebitch

do you think they are cute/sexy or ugly & nerdy??

i wear them sometimes for fun, i feel like another person in them and i look so innocent, it is deceiving. ;)

I think glasses are adorable! They give you a new look so easily...

I actually wear contacts (I'm practically legally blind lol) but I LOVE my fake glasses - I buy ones w/the plastic lenses to wear for fun! I have a whole bunch of different styles - black frames, rimless, tortoise, etc...

Whenever I wear my glasses, people are like "whoa you look smart".... as opposed to I look dumb without them?? lol

I like the part in Grease at the beginning when Marty was like "You like my new glasses? Don't you think they make me look smarter?" And Rizzo was like "Nah, you can still see your face." :laugh:

i think they can look both nerdy and sexy... depends on the person wearing them. the frames in the pic are definitely nice though:cool:

i've been wearing glasses forever (i'm too afraid to stick something in my eye to get contacts). people often think i'm more "innocent" than i may actually be. :tongue:

Those are cute & look very nice on you :) I used to hate wearing glasses but now they have so many different ones that actually look good & compliment your face. I had my oval ones for 3 years but now had to buy new ones because my lil' kitten left teeth marks on the lenses. I just bought these square shaped, lightly tinted frames and the bottom half are rimless...really adorable! I wear my glasses during the week for work & when I'm home. On the weekend, I wear my contacts....I like to change my look a little & have variety :D

i wear glasses, and i <3 em, i think they add charcter, and can be sexy as well. my eye doc even suggested contacts, but i dont want to give em up.. granted they can be a pain in the ass sometimes, esp. in the rain.. and when they get dirty, and when the lil screws fall out.. oh well lol