Clubplanet Nightlife Community

be my guest this wed at mirage

BobG

Every wednesday myself and a few other directors host this great party at mirage in westbury. Mirage used to be sprats in westbury for those of you that remember that club, but it was torn town and mirage was built from the ground up....Mirage is no joke..it has taken the nightclub industry to an excitement level that hasn't been seen in quite awhile especially for these times..

I see that some of the cp heads have experienced this club and have all had a great time so to introduce the club to you, I'm inviting you to be my guest this wednesday. The doors open at 10pm..you can pm me with your names and then ask for bob g's guest list when you arrive. richie aka ruby will be holding the list..this is just for the gentlemen because ladies are free anyway..dress jeans are okay with shoes..but slacks is even better....Wednesdays its 21 for everyone. As far as the music..its a mix for everyone..dj riz does the hip hop, old skool and r&b sets while mada and moody do the house sets..Gentlemen..be prepared, the women will blow your mind..This party is all about fun..by the way its free valet parking so give yourself enough time to get there..if you're interested in bottle service (at reasonable prices)which is served in the vip sections you have to let me know also...anyway those of you who will come this wednesday ask for me, I'd like to say hello.

Some of you might say, wednesday..I have to work on thursday I can't do this,.. but every wednesday the place is packed with the hottest crowd..the problem is once you get there...you're not leavin till the end..so on thursday, get a note from your mother or your doctor and tell your boss you're sick or you'll be a little late...

because you've caught the mirage fever.