Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Over 2,100 strong...

hobo

No clue how people have put up w/ the Bus' 2100 posts?? I think an appology is in order Bus.. And you call yourself a friend to some of these people, you subject them to un-creative, meathead posts... I hope you can forgive him, he def. doesn't have the balls to appologize(literaly), b/c of his obession of what we he would look like if he didn't cheat when he lifts, and you claim you are secure w/ yourself, thats the biggest bunch of shit, then why do you juice.

I am secure with myself.... now thats a thought....

If I was happy with how I looked, I probably would stop juicing from time to time...

I am always out to break my plateu's and own personal goals... thats why I am different than the likes of you....

And what I do with my body, and with my life.. is up to me... I just take pride in not having any regrets, and not being fake about who I am and the decisions I have made...

Who is the fake... me or you kid???

Until you lay it out on the table, and decide to reveal who you are, you just make more of a mockery of yourself, and your credibilty dwindles....

And as far as having the balls to apologize...

When I am wrong, I will be the first to tell you kid....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Still waiting to see how many of your friends are logged on today.....

Looks like you are lacking some backing this afternoon kid...

I'm not looking for any backing at all Mr Bus, I don't need backing.. I have plenty of friends outside of CP, not really looking to make friends here.. Looking for info on clubs to see who's djing and busting some balls, like everyone else.. I don't belong to groups like team mangled, nor do I go bowling.....So you and your group of oversized, insecure friends can go flex your triceps as you drink your G, remember flex those lats and bump into everyone in sight so people know who owns' the club scene.

If my theory is correct, you wont tell me who you are b/c you are not sporting this self confidence myself and the meatheads have......

still waiting bro....

You wont gain any credibility in anything you have said unless you anny up and drop your name....

You can hang with the cyber tough guys and humps who hide behind their screenames and play tough....

Hit up some daily affirmations, once you feel comfortable with yourself, post who the hell you are already....

Originally posted by hobo

No clue how people have put up w/ the Bus' 2100 posts?? I think an appology is in order Bus.. And you call yourself a friend to some of these people, you subject them to un-creative, meathead posts... I hope you can forgive him, he def. doesn't have the balls to appologize(literaly), b/c of his obession of what we he would look like if he didn't cheat when he lifts, and you claim you are secure w/ yourself, thats the biggest bunch of shit, then why do you juice.

:shaky::rolleyes::laugh:

....sad thing is hobo....you probably read all 2100 of them........the bus is trying to have a little fun......but at least he is honest......do yourself some respect and get some dignity and meet him and the rest of us out one night.........we arent such bad guys, just like to bust some balls......so.........you will either:

a) show up and call the bus a pussy to his face (doubtful)

B) not show up at all and prove that you are a pussy

c) show up and tell the bus that he is the man and gets all the pussy

d) stay at home playing with your own pussy!!!

I am willing to bet that best possible solution is b, c, or d :D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

....sad thing is hobo....you probably read all 2100 of them........the bus is trying to have a little fun......but at least he is honest......do yourself some respect and get some dignity and meet him and the rest of us out one night.........we arent such bad guys, just like to bust some balls......so.........you will either:

a) show up and call the bus a pussy to his face (doubtful)

B) not show up at all and prove that you are a pussy

c) show up and tell the bus that he is the man and gets all the pussy

d) stay at home playing with your own pussy!!!

I am willing to bet that best possible solution is b, c, or d :D

You should honestly get off Bus' dick, you must be tired from riding it 24/7.. You remind me of that little puppy in the cartoons that is always jumping around the big bull dog, suckin his dick and tickling his balls.. Do me a favor fucko, be original for once, get your own opinion, b/c you come off looking like the Bus or Digga...Ya heard!

Dave...

just ignore the poor Hobo...

I just got confirmation of who he is....

Good one brother... I think its more like Delaware College... instead of FDU...

and if you did play football... you were definately the water boy....

Get back in your hole...

Talk about my addictions and problems...

Dont make me open the book on you bro...

To each his own...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Dave...

just ignore the poor Hobo...

I just got confirmation of who he is....

Good one brother... I think its more like Delaware College... instead of FDU...

and if you did play football... you were definately the water boy....

Get back in your hole...

Talk about my addictions and problems...

Dont make me open the book on you bro...

To each his own...

Your sorely mistaken mr little friend.

You should honestly get off Bus' dick, you must be tired from riding it 24/7.. You remind me of that little puppy in the cartoons that is always jumping around the big bull dog, suckin his dick and tickling his balls.. Do me a favor fucko, be original for once, get your own opinion, b/c you come off looking like the Bus or Digga...Ya heard!

you got me there sport :aright: .....at least let some of our humor rub off on you......it isnt even fun retaliating :zzz: