Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Sad!

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd

Club Closings

It is very sad to see the outcome of this!!! No club should ever close especially at these times.....they close one.. then what's next? I really am upset that the government can have 1,000's of undercover agents and millions of dollars in these sad days of terrorism...aren't we supposed to be watching our country's points of entry our airports our borders & harbors? Aren't we at war? No let's put thousands of police and agents in our night clubs.....let's not let people live...partyin' no that's not allowed! So Sad! Today might be our last day! So let's enjoy it! Bon

well said need a kleenex.....

but buying drugs does support terriorism isn't that what those stupid tv commericals advertise?!!??!

just sucks for the sober/straight edge party animals that like going out!!!

now you got me all fired up b/c i always get harrased at airports even before 9/11....and should go get the fuckers that are making fake id's so the stupid young kids don't ruin the clubs buying/selling drugs....Amateurs

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by tizzah508

well said need a kleenex.....

but buying drugs does support terriorism isn't that what those stupid tv commericals advertise?!!??!

just sucks for the sober/straight edge party animals that like going out!!!

now you got me all fired up b/c i always get harrased at airports even before 9/11....and should go get the fuckers that are making fake id's so the stupid young kids don't ruin the clubs buying/selling drugs....Amateurs

my point exactly....the kids the amateurs do not import the drugs...lets get these agents out of the clubs and at the borders!!!!!!!!! tizzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaah love ya!

Originally posted by bonsolidd

Club Closings

It is very sad to see the outcome of this!!! No club should ever close especially at these times.....they close one.. then what's next? I really am upset that the government can have 1,000's of undercover agents and millions of dollars in these sad days of terrorism...aren't we supposed to be watching our country's points of entry our airports our borders & harbors? Aren't we at war? No let's put thousands of police and agents in our night clubs.....let's not let people live...partyin' no that's not allowed! So Sad! Today might be our last day! So let's enjoy it! Bon

THe things our government finds time to "spend" money on is very scary sometimes.... There is so much more stuff that needs to be done and will have more of an impact on our society....

This is very sad, the country is in debt as it is, were going to war, people are homeless, and we can't find cures for some diseases, and they are paying top dollar for agents to bust kids in clubs for drugs, doesn't make sense.. The gov't just wastes money..

Oh and if you buy and SUV your supporting terrorism, b/c of the gas you use.. Come'n, are they reaching just a bit w/ that statement? I can see where they are coming from w/ the drug statement, and also the SUV statement, but they have more important things to worry about than this.. Like taking the terroists down, so we don't have to support them...

I DIDNT VOTE FOR BUSH

4/5 years ago the economy was cruising, unemployment was low, the markets were rocking, we were fat, drunk, lazy and safe. hell even bunka stayed open late...now we are all broke, the economy is in shambles and we are on the verge of WW3.

fucking republicans:rolleyes:

not that i agree at all with what is going on, but we have to understand read all these articles about drug busts and you will see not only are they confiscating drugs but they are getting $$$$:idea:

come on you know the drugs are gonna go back on the streets w/ profit for the gov't all these drug busts and raids is all about money,IMO

drugs are a big business for dealers as well as the gov't the gov't needs money for war and their getting it through theses numerous busts in the past month alone, i might be wrong but think about it i think it makes sense

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by joeys24

this thread is too serious for me to post on:blank:

life is serious....we all need to have a good time...we all need to be safe....some want to drives suv's(hobo)..take away all these liberties and we have a new breed of communism!:confused: