Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elite Ent. Presents Denny @ Joey's This Sun Prez Day

Just got off the phone with Stardo and Siciliagirl and they are hardcore WARRIORS! Troopin it like mofos up da parkway to attend Joeys/Elite/Denny event.

Just to let you guys know I decided not to go before the snow hit. Im too tired and do not have off tomorrow. Those damn snow plowers keep my stairs spotless....you would think it didnt snow in my house/office....................Thats what sucks about a home office...........NO snow days:(

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

Just got off the phone with Stardo and Siciliagirl and they are hardcore WARRIORS! Troopin it like mofos up da parkway to attend Joeys/Elite/Denny event.

Just to let you guys know I decided not to go before the snow hit. Im too tired and do not have off tomorrow. Those damn snow plowers keep my stairs spotless....you would think it didnt snow in my house/office....................Thats what sucks about a home office...........NO snow days:(

God Bless those animals!! They are certainly determined to be out tonight. All you could say is God Bless.

• 2 years later...