Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check out this PM I just got

vikkii123

Originally posted by vikkii123

I haven't been.. lol... I've been so busy with work that today was the first chance I got to check out CP in like a week.. but I was on the sex board :idea: so that would explain it.. lol :tongue:

Haha- atta girl! You coming out next weekend???? :D

Originally posted by vikkii123

YES!!!!! :D I can't wait

:bounce: woo hoo... next weekends shaping up to be a big, big, BIG one!!

Question now is... who will survive the afterhours??

Will Vikkii fall victim to some small penised dude spanking it to her in a turkey costume?

Will flavanugz succum to the gay-house community and be banned from spinning for straight people??

Will d:Rew ever make it 50 yards past Kenmore Square.... and live to tell the tail?

Will teamj5 be able to stay up past his stringent bedtime of 12:30?

Will whatupg be able to tangle with PVD, Danny Howells, Danny Howells, and STILL have enough energy to shower?

Will prplhz ever stop working?

Will groovefire be able to survive an entire night in a club without facing the wrath of the guido bouncer?

All this and more will be answered next weekend. Stay tuned.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

hey NYis4 are you going to DH in NYC? Sorry, that other thread spiralled out of control and I may have missed you saying you were going!

:bounce: :bounce:

Oh hell yes, I'll be in attendance! :D

I'm pscyhed, it's been a while since I've had a full 8-hour dose of Howells! Gonna be a blast, can't wait to see all you guys there!

Hey, does anyone know if Luke Fair is opening up for Howells at ARC too? Supposedly he is at Avalon.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Will Vikkii fall victim to some small penised dude spanking it to her in a turkey costume?

Will flavanugz succum to the gay-house community and be banned from spinning for straight people??

Will d:Rew ever make it 50 yards past Kenmore Square.... and live to tell the tail?

Will whatupg be able to tangle with PVD, Danny Howells, Danny Howells, and STILL have enough energy to shower?

Will groovefire be able to survive an entire night in a club without facing the wrath of the guido bouncer?

will brian leave the confines of his room and the hooka to actually mingle and god forbid.......dance!!!

I'm pscyhed, it's been a while since I've had a full 8-hour dose of Howells! Gonna be a blast, can't wait to see all you guys there!

Hey, does anyone know if Luke Fair is opening up for Howells at ARC too? Supposedly he is at Avalon.

I don't think he'll be at Arc, but who knows - if you guys haven't already - get on the list on the arc messageboard http://www.arcspace.net/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1625

No, I'm never going to stop working!!!:( And it's only getting worse, I am knee deep in bullshit right now, can't handle it anymore. Only 9 more Saturday's left, but already I'm about to jump out the window. Just need to keep in perspective the cruise that I just found out this weekend, that I will be taking from April 18-27th, hello Venezuela!:D

Can't wait for next week, won't make the afterhours, but will be there for the big PVD show and the Howells show on Friday night! Can't wait, or did I just say that already.... Anyways, I can't wait! I <3 PVD:D Vikkki are you coming with us? Both nights?

Yes Luke Fair is at Avalon last I heard.

And yes I will be at the after party, so watch out!