Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did You Hear About Brittany & Nyla??? (sex&nyla4ever)

koderedpromo

WOOOAH!!!! NYLA SHOULD HAVE MADE THE CHANGE EARLIER. WHOEVER'S IN CHARGE NOW HAS GOT THE PLACE SLAMMIN ON SATURDAYS!!!! I went last Saturday and stayed for almost 4hrs. It's so much entertainment they have now. It's pretty cool. Guess they're trynig to show Brittany how to run a club the real way lol.

They give out free Jello shots all night long!!! It's cool. a club/lounge type of place. I'll be there again Nyla.

-Cindy P.

Talk about a sexxy place where sexin' is everywhere!!!! shhhh!!

Originally posted by koderedpromo

WOOOAH!!!! NYLA SHOULD HAVE MADE THE CHANGE EARLIER. WHOEVER'S IN CHARGE NOW HAS GOT THE PLACE SLAMMIN ON SATURDAYS!!!! I went last Saturday and stayed for almost 4hrs. It's so much entertainment they have now. It's pretty cool. Guess they're trynig to show Brittany how to run a club the real way lol.

They give out free Jello shots all night long!!! It's cool. a club/lounge type of place. I'll be there again Nyla.

-Cindy P.

Talk about a sexxy place where sexin' is everywhere!!!! shhhh!!

shut the fuck up you stupid bitch with your lame ass attempt to promote a deadbeat club. Nyla fell off the 2nd week it opened. No cheese dick jello shot line will get it back to gear. I rather pick my ass inside a Torra Bora listening to punjabi techno then goto Nyla again. Now fuck off.

ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY IS, - - > NEW DJ'S (JUSTIN TYME, SHAWNE INK, PAUL B., CHRIS VISION) ALL FROM SUITE 16, B-LO, SACI, FACTORY AND EXIT [b4 THEY PHUKIN CLOSED DOWN LAST WEEKEND]

NEW MANAGERS & NEW PROMOTERS!!!!

NEW STAFF.

THE RESTURANT PART IS DONE.

CHEAP DRINKS NOW. . .

SO FUCK YOU ALL FAKE ASS PROMOTERS. . .

Nyla- Saturdays. . . Doors open at 10pm. Ladies free b4 12am.