Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD DvD

tinybutterfli

Okay... so I picked up Paul Van Dyk's dvd today :bounce: :bounce:

I didn't think I could get more excited about seeing him in a week & half but OMG! I really love the club footage on the dvd especially the opening sequence from Exit in June of last year. I was there! It was awesome to relive that a little bit. I even spotted some friends... good thing I'm not on there because I didn't want my crackheadedness immortalized on dvd forever :drunk:

All the footage from Love Parade, Ibiza and the Gatecrasher Festival make me even more determined to get to these places some day!

I was cracking up because they have "statements" from people and when this one girl is asked if she likes Paul Van Dyk she says "yes, I like him. But I'm looking for my boyfriend right now" :laugh2: All the statements are hysterical. There's also this weird segment with people sitting around the table singing, I haven't quite figured out what that is about!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Nice!!! Even though that Exit night was horrible.. Music was good but damn, I had a totally miserable time..

oh it was mad packed! I lost one of my friends for like 2 hours and I never found another group of friends I was looking for! But I had a great time. Takes a lot for me to be miserable in a club (well... with the exception of drunk purse girl but that's a totally different issue :tongue: )

Originally posted by eggmok

hey, where did you buy the dvd and for how much . . .

i want to pick one up myself, do you thinks it's cheaper online . . .

I got it at Borders in DC. It was $16.99 (its a cd/dvd set). I looked on line before picking it up and it was pretty much the same everywhere. Plus, I'm lazy and the Borders is a block from my office :D

Are you going up to NYC next weekend? I can't remember....

Originally posted by eggmok

hey, where did you buy the dvd and for how much . . .

i want to pick one up myself, do you thinks it's cheaper online . . .

yes please let me know i was there in June too Got to hang backstage there with PVD and all ate his food:laugh:

thanks to my close friend Edgar V who also played that night there.

where did u get it how much ? thanks

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Okay... so I picked up Paul Van Dyk's dvd today :bounce: :bounce:

I didn't think I could get more excited about seeing him in a week & half but OMG! I really love the club footage on the dvd especially the opening sequence from Exit in June of last year. I was there! It was awesome to relive that a little bit. I even spotted some friends... good thing I'm not on there because I didn't want my crackheadedness immortalized on dvd forever :drunk:

All the footage from Love Parade, Ibiza and the Gatecrasher Festival make me even more determined to get to these places some day!

I was cracking up because they have "statements" from people and when this one girl is asked if she likes Paul Van Dyk she says "yes, I like him. But I'm looking for my boyfriend right now" :laugh2: All the statements are hysterical. There's also this weird segment with people sitting around the table singing, I haven't quite figured out what that is about!!! :tongue:

Hey Tini!

I picked this up the other day and OMFG, this DVD is forever immortalized in my DVD player. Like you said, I don't think I could ever possibly love this man any more, he is amazing! I love all of the footage of him playing, and I love how he pops up in the most random scenes, like all of a sudden there he walking across the street or something, it's kind of funny, but very PvD. Just seeing the footage from Ibiza, and Berlin makes me want to be there. Which is why I booked my reservations for Ibiza this morning. Not yet knowing his dates for Ibiza I am hoping for the best. I will be going to Amsterdam, Berlin and Barcelona first so maybe I will be able to catch him in one of those places. Oh well there is always coming down to see him in DC again.;):D

I am so sad that I am going to be missing the show next week, but there is no way in hell I could miss work, I am up to my eyeballs in work right now, yuck!

But all in all I love the video, it's great really gets me in the mood! Can't wait to check him out here in Boston next week, but this damn city closes to early, YUCK!

Anyone else think his accents sounds a bit British??:confused:

Originally posted by prplhz

Hey Tini!

I picked this up the other day and OMFG, this DVD is forever immortalized in my DVD player. Like you said, I don't think I could ever possibly love this man any more, he is amazing! I love all of the footage of him playing, and I love how he pops up in the most random scenes, like all of a sudden there he walking across the street or something, it's kind of funny, but very PvD. Just seeing the footage from Ibiza, and Berlin makes me want to be there. Which is why I booked my reservations for Ibiza this morning. Not yet knowing his dates for Ibiza I am hoping for the best. I will be going to Amsterdam, Berlin and Barcelona first so maybe I will be able to catch him in one of those places. Oh well there is always coming down to see him in DC again.;):D

I am so sad that I am going to be missing the show next week, but there is no way in hell I could miss work, I am up to my eyeballs in work right now, yuck!

But all in all I love the video, it's great really gets me in the mood! Can't wait to check him out here in Boston next week, but this damn city closes to early, YUCK!

Anyone else think his accents sounds a bit British??:confused:

:kiss2: gonna miss you next week but party in Boston w/ him for me :D

I'm so jealous of your Ibiza trip! :drool: