Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spring Break Roll Calll.....................

Originally posted by tommyjersey

As this long cold and dreary month is coming to an end, their is light....Spring Break 2003....Now i don't go to college but i feel it's my duty to celebrate this holiday....So where is everyone going....I'll be in Sin City aka LasVegas March 16-23.......

:beer::party: :party:

College ended many moons ago, however, it is my duty as well, I will be partaking in the Spring Break Festivities in Las Vegas aswell, March 20-23...5 weeks left baby!!!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Im going somewhere.....WMC or Vegas......because I cant stand the fawken winter!!!!!!.........and I forget what the sun feels like!!!!

Well you'd better figure out pretty quick dude,

not like there'd be any reservations left anywhere for WMC at this point.

Ummmm…WMC, and VEGAS aren’t my idea of a relaxing, tranquil, peaceful vacation. . . so I’m now accepting applications for an outgoing, charming, eye-catching guy who wouldn’t mind spending time unwinding doing absolutely nothing on a little island during SPRING BREAK. . . Oh yeah he must have a great personality, and preferably blue or greens eyes and also a great built. . . .:D

I KNOW I KNOW THAT GUY DOESN'T EXIST :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by cynstam21

College ended many moons ago, however, it is my duty as well, I will be partaking in the Spring Break Festivities in Las Vegas aswell, March 20-23...5 weeks left baby!!!!!!!!!! :D

we will be at hard rock from march 17-20 and rio from 21-23

where are you all staying?

Originally posted by laurie619

Ummmm…WMC, and VEGAS aren’t my idea of a relaxing, tranquil, peaceful vacation. . . so I’m now accepting applications for an outgoing, charming, eye-catching guy who wouldn’t mind spending time unwinding doing absolutely nothing on a little island during SPRING BREAK. . . Oh yeah he must have a great personality, and preferably blue or greens eyes and also a great built. . . .:D

He does, but he's GAY

Originally posted by laurie619

I don't know what ur talking about vegas is going to be very relaxing....Yeah right....I think ur right i'm going to need an extra week off to relax....Maybe an island sounds much more relaxing.....But it's my first time in vegas i can't wait....30 something more days tilllll:party: :party: :party: :beer: :beer: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by cynstam21

NO

I feel better, i am not the only rookie going to be there....Us rookies that week are going to show vegas how jersey does it.....It's going to be a rough one though....I think my friends and i are crazy for going for a week though...It seems everyone is going for a couple of days....:nono:

Originally posted by tommyjersey

I feel better, i am not the only rookie going to be there....Us rookies that week are going to show vegas how jersey does it.....It's going to be a rough one though....I think my friends and i are crazy for going for a week though...It seems everyone is going for a couple of days....:nono:

Make sure you bring plenty of "cashola" for the whole week. It's definitely a great first experience though for a whole week. Have fun and good luck at the tables (if you gamble).