Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eurolounge - The new classy party for pre-Metro Fridays

Eurolounge will be open every Thursday through Sunday starting this Thurs Feb 13th and is located on Riverside Avenue in North Arlington.

We are currently looking for promoters for Friday nights...We are also looking for DJ's for Sunday nights. Pm me for details on either.

Fridays at Eurolounge - The pre-Metro party with an upscale image

LADIES ENTER FOR FREE....NO COVER FOR THE LADIES on Friday nights. For guys, its only $5 on guestlist. PM me for guestlist info.

Music by DJ Carusomaas and DJ Dakis; spinning Funky House and Tribal beats from 10-2am.

Come check out the new upscale lounge in North Jersey.

Directions are as follows:

Parkway to exit 153...Rt 3 East. Rt 3 East to Rt 21 South. Rt 21 South to River Rd exit towards Lyndhurst/Nutley, exit 8. Turn left on River Road. Turn Left on Park Ave. Turn Right on Riverside Ave. Eurolounge about 1/4 mile down on the right.

Originally posted by mane

The place looks really good, probably the best looking Lounge in north Jersey.

Mane

def. this place really has its stuff together. I am looking forward to doing Fridays. If any of you plan on coming by to check it out, def let either me, Mane or Eurolounge know via pm and we'll be sure to take care of you.

Originally posted by eurolounge

Eurolounge will be open every Thursday through Sunday starting this Thurs Feb 13th and is located on Riverside Avenue in North Arlington.

We are currently looking for promoters for Friday nights...We are also looking for DJ's for Sunday nights. Pm me for details on either.

Fridays at Eurolounge - The pre-Metro party with an upscale image

LADIES ENTER FOR FREE....NO COVER FOR THE LADIES on Friday nights. For guys, its only $5 on guestlist. PM me for guestlist info.

Music by DJ Carusomaas and DJ Dakis; spinning Funky House and Tribal beats from 10-2am.

Come check out the new upscale lounge in North Jersey.

Directions are as follows:

Parkway to exit 153...Rt 3 East. Rt 3 East to Rt 21 South. Rt 21 South to River Rd exit towards Lyndhurst/Nutley, exit 8. Turn left on River Road. Turn Left on Park Ave. Turn Right on Riverside Ave. Eurolounge about 1/4 mile down on the right.

good shit carusomaas and manny....u may see me up there one day...with some guests...;)