Clubplanet Nightlife Community

twin donuts in allston

teamj5

Has anyone ever been to the Twin Donut shop in Allston....right at clusterfuck intersection #4289156 at Cambridge and Brighton ave ?

Place looks dope with its 1950's sign and older looking decor inside. Never been in but wonder what their treats taste like. I bet you they rock.

Ghetto places always taste better than nice looking places.

the one with the big ghetto sign in front? i think it purposly made that sign look old just to steal competition from the twin donut shop. fuckin d&d....the unoriginal bastards :mad:

man i am dying for one of those vanila kreme filled donuts with the powder on them that gets all over you. :drool:

Originally posted by teamj5

the one with the big ghetto sign in front? i think it purposly made that sign look old just to steal competition from the twin donut shop. fuckin d&d....the unoriginal bastards :mad:

man i am dying for one of those vanila kreme filled donuts with the powder on them that gets all over you. :drool:

Dude, why don't you just get off your lazy ass and go get a donut? Now you're making me hungry, those vanilla creme ones are my favorite.

I've never been to twin, but everyone says they've got awesome donuts. Looks like a cool place to sit down, grab a coffee and a donut, read the paper, and just sit back and let Allston entertain you. I can only imagine the people that walk through that door.

Originally posted by djresident

talking about scary townies, i've never even been to the model:( ...but my g/f's bro is coming up from philly, maybe we should give him a hearty dose of allston:idea:

haha, good call! Definitely give him a serious dose of ghetto-fabulous living. Make sure you introduce him to Mr. Butch while you're at it!

And I'd take Silhouette over the Model for best dive bar in Allston anyday. It's the definition of a dive bar.