Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stigeleiro,badasss&bigmurray working the same door SUND

Thats right for the first time in CLUBPLANET history, Me, Mr. Badasss & Mr. Temps BIGMURRAY are working the same ropes this Sunday at Joeys. Thats right 3 clubplanet members means guaranteed admission for all clubplanet goers. Look for me and I will make sure you dont wait online. This holiday is the sickest of all holidays at Joeys so get there early. So here is the deal.

UR BOY Jeff VipTech, Joe C. & THE REST OF ELITE ENTERTAINMENT

present

DENNY TSETTOS

& Resident DJ Joe Giorgio

Doors open at 9 PM so be there at 8:30

AAAH HA HA HA HA, sorry serge couldn't hold in the laughter..........

i'm on my lunch break over here in d-tox in lipshitz va. and i snuck into the computer lab...................

but anyway digga just had a mental pic of "the mountain of a man" sir william standing between the two slinkies like yourself and big murry and it put a chuckle on my face..........

why even do the door w/ william, the two of you will just be hidden by this monsters' giant lats and buldging quads...........you two will be midgets in his shool girl glasses!!!!!, love ya william and i want my XXXsmall badass t-shirt w/ pitstains when i get there

see ya sunday sergio, diggas out of d-tox fo da weekend to pay homage to his founding fathers, our late presidents.........

good luck JOZEPPI GIORGIO and to that other guy, uhhhhh what's his name again danny, daniel, denis, oh yeah denny tsettos.................

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Thats right for the first time in CLUBPLANET history, Me, Mr. Badasss & Mr. Temps BIGMURRAY are working the same ropes this Sunday at Joeys. Thats right 3 clubplanet members means guaranteed admission for all clubplanet goers. Look for me and I will make sure you dont wait online. This holiday is the sickest of all holidays at Joeys so get there early. So here is the deal.

present

DENNY TSETTOS

ill be there for my first Joeys apprearence......

present

DENNY TSETTOS

Hello Valentine!!!!:)

present

DENNY TSETTOS

------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T FORGET ABOUT "CUJEAN DEAN"

Originally posted by roddigga

AAAH HA HA HA HA, sorry serge couldn't hold in the laughter..........

i'm on my lunch break over here in d-tox in lipshitz va. and i snuck into the computer lab...................

but anyway digga just had a mental pic of "the mountain of a man" sir william standing between the two slinkies like yourself and big murry and it put a chuckle on my face..........

why even do the door w/ william, the two of you will just be hidden by this monsters' giant lats and buldging quads...........you two will be midgets in his shool girl glasses!!!!!, love ya william and i want my XXXsmall badass t-shirt w/ pitstains when i get there

see ya sunday sergio, diggas out of d-tox fo da weekend to pay homage to his founding fathers, our late presidents.........

good luck JOZEPPI GIORGIO and to that other guy, uhhhhh what's his name again danny, daniel, denis, oh yeah denny tsettos.................

ha ha diggs... good reason for temps to turn up the AC

Originally posted by badassmafuka

ha ha diggs... good reason for temps to turn up the AC

oh and ya didn't miss nothin last night mafuka, just a bunch of slammin chicks and girls walkin round in lingerie.....nothin you'd enjoy...........me and deee$$$ bounced early anyway

and this kostaP guy, who follows men into the mens room and wants to talk while yer pissin..........

see ya sunday, william...................

Originally posted by roddigga

oh and ya didn't miss nothin last night mafuka, just a bunch of slammin chicks and girls walkin round in lingerie.....nothin you'd enjoy...........me and deee$$$ bounced early anyway

and this kostaP guy, who follows men into the mens room and wants to talk while yer pissin..........

see ya sunday, william...................

yeah other than you two I had to meet some people there but I figure I will do the "no show move" ya know what I mean Digga but looking foward for this Sunday later kid