Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets post useless crap

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I licked birdshit off a new car for a dare.....

refrain from being gross on this thread...

If you like you can make comments like these on my other thread titled: Who wants to fuck

thanx in advance, Management

P.S. i am mad @ you! :mad: You dont know how to tm anybody??

Originally posted by hunnie818

hi my little chicken-butt!!! :kiss2:

I miss you fo real!!!! :(

I need some stardust asap!!!!!!

yes yes we need to go out together soon all the sudden im in an ass grabbing mood.

Friday i will be a joeys for an hour or two on friday to see my valentine Serg i am girl # one of the evening before he goes of to molest this other 199 women for the night.:D

Sunday joeys and afterhours somewhere.

muaaaaaaaa muaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I would like to make a suggestion for next months hottie of the month. (early yes I know). but as i was looking through this hotdog.com thing i said dam that hotdog kid is a hot dog.(not trying to pick u up hotdog)but i cant believe i havent read any drooling postes over this CP hottie.

Useless comments? Anyone? Anything?

Originally posted by stardo

yes yes we need to go out together soon all the sudden im in an ass grabbing mood.

Friday i will be a joeys for an hour or two on friday to see my valentine Serg i am girl # one of the evening before he goes of to molest this other 199 women for the night.:D

I would like to make a suggestion for next months hottie of the month. (early yes I know). but as i was looking through this hotdog.com thing i said dam that hotdog kid is a hot dog.(not trying to pick u up hotdog)but i cant believe i havent read any drooling postes over this CP hottie.

future nominee taken... i never saw this hottie hotdog... hey :idea: go get his pic and post it in here!

ass-grabbin huh.... :devil: DAMN!!!! girl come to deko thurs.... Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeee!!!!!

Hopefully i'll be seeing you sunday @ joeys if anything ;)

Originally posted by trewguy

man i am mad at you i didn't get no chicken armpit kisses this weekend

i broke my back shoveling on friday night so i was curled up all weekend in bed while my daughters little theraputic sausage link fingers rubbed my lower back and then i went to a funeral friday night my old church pastor passed away i was sad. he was so nice. i will give u chicken armpit kisses on sunday night

i broke my back shoveling on friday night so i was curled up all weekend in bed while my daughters little theraputic sausage link fingers rubbed my lower back and then i went to a funeral friday night my old church pastor passed away i was sad. he was so nice. i will give u chicken armpit kisses on sunday night

awe is your back ok

you pinky swear becouse i hear a rumor that your retiring if this is true i will go into chicken armpit witdrawal and we can't have that

Originally posted by trewguy

awe is your back ok

you pinky swear becouse i hear a rumor that your retiring if this is true i will go into chicken armpit witdrawal and we can't have that

yeah its ok now. i was going to retire this sunday but now i have to go to serges b-day cant miss that.

Thanks bebe, im flattered!!