Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carusso Thurday Night

rafiy

Thursday, February 13th will be the Carusos

Pre-Valentines Day Party. Come experience the only Jersey party on Thursdays every Thursday at Carusos. Martin Brodeur (NJ Devils goalie), Luis Sojo (retired NY Yankees player), and Grant Show (Jake from Melrose Place) were spotted at Carusos Thursdays recently. This night is held in a multi-million dollar trendy upscale restaurant with DJ Ryan Morales spinning house with a live percussionist. The party starts at 6pm for a trendy after-work party and goes on until 2am. Dining is available until 11pm. Bottle service is available in the VIP lounge. Valet parking available. 65 Route 4 West Paramus, NJ

contact Rafi Y 201.294.9418 for more party info go to www.upscalevenue.com

Originally posted by rafiy

Pre-Valentines Day Party. Come experience the only Jersey party on Thursdays every Thursday at Carusos. Martin Brodeur (NJ Devils goalie), Luis Sojo (retired NY Yankees player), and Grant Show (Jake from Melrose Place) were spotted at Carusos Thursdays recently. This night is held in a multi-million dollar trendy upscale restaurant with DJ Ryan Morales spinning house with a live percussionist. The party starts at 6pm for a trendy after-work party and goes on until 2am. Dining is available until 11pm. Bottle service is available in the VIP lounge. Valet parking available. 65 Route 4 West Paramus, NJ

NOOOOOO FUKEN WAY......................RRRRRRafi YYYYYYY.......

when da hell did they give you access to a farken computer, oh your so done you fraggle rock, crooked glass wearing, UGLY ASS MAFUKA....................

LET DIGGA PROUDLY BRING TO YOU ANOTHER ONE OF NEW MILFORDS FINEST, A BROTHA TO DIGGA, AND AN ORIGINAL MEMBER OF "TEAM MANGLE'.................MR. RAFI Y.............

Originally posted by rafiy

......I just choked on my lunch.....RAAAFFFIII.......there is no way you just typed this......you definitely paid someone by the word to do it for you

......Rafi I will show up if you let me take that M3 of yours out on the town........done deal bro.......

......and if you are confused Rafi Y......this is dave.....the one you kept up all night in your rampage of my shore house......this year we have a padded room just for you!!!!

......Good luck on the party though.....me and Rodrigo will try to make our way there!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

since Rafi cant do anything on his own.....I will help the promotion effort and give this thread a bump.......digga I am 50/50 on heading up to motown tonite and checking this place out.......keep me posted!!!!!

well diezel i got a fun filled evening ahead of me, i have to 1st go to the frog down the road and throw some mo-town yuppies around............................

then if digga gets out in time i'm gonna head over to caruso's w/ NJ's GAYEST JOE GIORGIO for a pre-drink and to see my sweatheart kelly0616 and sweep her off her feet and make her my valentine, whoa sorry got caught up in the moment,..............

then i plan on headed ova to metro b/c giorgio's spinnin, he needs me to walk him in, apparently he needs me to catch the punani the chicadees keep throwin at him..................

so HOWL at me punk ass

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

nice! how will i know who u are?

ask for jessica. make sure you ask for cocktail waitress, b/c one of the waitress names is Jessica too.

There are 2 of us cocktail waitress with the name jessica. The other has blonde hair and I have brunette. So they will know who if you say brunette. Plus I will be showing my boobs as usual, so COME BY!!:D

RAfi learned the magic of cut and paste. I was with him supervising this tedious task for the mental midget. J/K He's my boy and I'll see all you fags at Caruso's.

Roddigga you gonna go to caruso's at 8 and be home tucked in bed by 9 like your typical fag self?? Or did you grow a set of balls in 2 days??

JerryCextacy introduce yourself to me I'd love to crack you in the face.LOOOOOSSSSEEEEEERRRRRRRR