Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone who works or lives in NYC:

Originally posted by piro8

I work in Midtown, but as Brian said you can't live your life in fear. I'd be lying if I said I don't think about it though since I take the train a couple times a week.

I look at suspicious people on the Path Train and wonder what exactly is in that briefcase of thiers......

The trading desk has CNN on all day and its making me so nervous now!!

I want to pack up and move to Alaska.

Originally posted by allishara

I look at suspicious people on the Path Train and wonder what exactly is in that briefcase of thiers......

As I just respond to your thread, we get an e-mail from the head of our HR Dept titled Disaster Recovery: It states guidelines in preparing for a terrorist attack and mentions updating our beneficiary information for life insurance and emergency contact information.

Don't worry about setting off a panic or anything!!! :mad:

Originally posted by allishara

the only time i get a little weirded out is when im coming in or going home and i go thru grandcentral and there are dogs and guys with submachine guns...seriously. i think those bad boys can unleash like 500 rounds per second...actually the big guns make me feel safe..its the dogs i dont like.

Originally posted by piro8

As I just respond to your thread, we get an e-mail from the head of our HR Dept titled Disaster Recovery: It states guidelines in preparing for a terrorist attack and mentions updating our beneficiary information for life insurance and emergency contact information.

Don't worry about setting off a panic or anything!!! :mad:

gotta love the automated HR emails about how to prepare and who to contact in case of a disaster...RIIIIGHT. as if there is a bio attack in the subway im really going to worry about contacting my HR rep to discuss alternate means of transportation:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

gotta love the automated HR emails about how to prepare and who to contact in case of a disaster...RIIIIGHT. as if there is a bio attack in the subway im really going to worry about contacting my HR rep to discuss alternate means of transportation:rolleyes:

Exactly!!! I work in HR and there is no way I give an F about a recovery plan for business if we encounter a disaster.