Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Knee Deep this week

djraykang

resident dj's ray kang & double o7 present:

|KNEE DEEP|THURSDAY|02.20.03|

|funky|tribal|deep house|

|blue room|21 & over|

Ray Kang and double o7 will rock the Adams Morgan block with their special blend of funky, deep and tribal house tunes! Come out to the Blue Room this Thursday and enjoy the intimate setting and fantastic vibe. With recent improvements to the sound system, you’ll hear a big difference in the quality of the sound on the dance-floor. Re-acquaint yourself to DC nightlife at its finest! Join us from 9pm to 2am and bring your friends to one of the most established Thursday night gatherings in the District! Please e-mail any questions to: kneedeep_productions@hotmail.com and scroll to the bottom of this e-mail for additional details and directions or visit: www.xsinteractive.com/kneedeep

UNDERGROUND DANCE CULTURE BEGINS WITH KNEE DEEP THURSDAY NIGHTS AT THE BLUE ROOM

Much respect - ray kang & double o7

Blue Room - all shades welcome

2321 18th St NW

Washington DC 20009

www.blueroomdc.com

Originally posted by djraykang

hey Gina!

I'm glad you like the CD! You missed a great party last Friday - did you ever get my e-mail?

Hope to see you soon!

-Ray

I did get your email but too late :( You sent it to a yahoo acct that I don't really ever check. I'll email you from the right acct! Sorry! How did everything go?

:bump:

I haven't seen many CP peeps out in a while? Is it too cold fer ya? Can't miss "Friends" or Will & Grace? Are the terrorist threats working and keeping you indoors??

Bah - no excuses people! Come out and dance dammit! DANCE!!!

Sorry, I'm a little delirious from lack of sleep... :cool: