Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro afterhours ques.

Originally posted by prettyricky

How late will metro be open after hours on Valentines day(Friday) I wanna go after work, but I wouldnt get there till about 4 4:30, I need to get my valentines day on too ya know!!!!!

I missed last week, but the two previous weeks they were open till 6 and 6:30 I believe. Something tells me Friday will be a extra long night...:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

Welcome....:D No hip hop for me, but you know me from Platinum.....:)

I dont believe you ever introduced yourself, if you see me come over, We will do a shot. My best friend bartends at Metro so the drink tix will be waiting when I get there, gonna get shitty, come to platinum this weekend its gonna be hot Fri and Sat grand opening of Rebirth, the guys from deko on thursday are throwin the party, mad heads are coming.:D

How late will metro be open after hours on Valentines day(Friday) I wanna go after work, but I wouldnt get there till about 4 4:30, I need to get my valentines day on too ya know!!!!!

Get your ass to Metro Afterhours PrettyBoy!!

You will find me, Guido, Marky & Joey at Tommy D's bar Bumping-n-Grinding

I dont believe you ever introduced yourself, if you see me come over, We will do a shot. My best friend bartends at Metro so the drink tix will be waiting when I get there, gonna get shitty, come to platinum this weekend its gonna be hot Fri and Sat grand opening of Rebirth, the guys from deko on thursday are throwin the party, mad heads are coming.:D

Yep, should be a good addition to Saturday nights....:D

Originally posted by dsb

Get your ass to Metro Afterhours PrettyBoy!!

You will find me, Guido, Marky & Joey at Tommy D's bar Bumping-n-Grinding

Me and Rolls will bethere as soon as we get out of work!!!! You know its gonna get real ugly with all of us together!!!! Definately gonna have to get a room or somethin, cause I'm gettin shitty!!! Tell Tommy D to put a bottle of Goose Orange on Ice 4 me, its gonna be one of theose nights. Napkins will be flyin!!!!!:laugh:

Tell guido not to puke till I get there!!!

Oh yeah, sorry dan theres no cans of beer there.:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dsb

YOUR NOT READY KIDDDD

I already got my room!!

PM me your cell

Please you must have forgotten who you are talking to, you know how I roll, I am old school, just like you kid. You know I can hang with the best!!!!! Cant wait to chill with you guys on the same side of the bar for once!!!! Call ME. :D