Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum this Friday.....

Last week was crazy....

Dj Davis G and Showboat in the Main Room playing

Hip-Hop,Reggae and Club Anthems

Dj Prime and Guest Dj Dj Dakis and MC Ketel One in the Wave Lounge.... House -Tribal and Raunchy Beats...

$2.00 shots in the Wave Lounge when u ask for them...

DJPRIMEPROMO@AOL.COM FOR GUEST LIST INFO....

Hosted by Prime-Steve R and Steve S

Guest Dj's Wanted....to Open up...email me for info...well there isnt much info...just dj from 9:30-11:30

Originally posted by djprime

it was good...mostly industry people and a chill vibe...

so why does ur life suck laurie...??? it used to be frustrated now it just sucks???

Sweet. . I'll try and make it over there sometime its just hard being wed and all, you going to Eko tonight??? Oh and about my life. . .I'm not getting into it. . .but yes MY LIFE SUCKS. . I'm working on it though. .. I just hope I can make it through the rain. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by laurie619

Sweet. . I'll try and make it over there sometime its just hard being wed and all, you going to Eko tonight??? Oh and about my life. . .I'm not getting into it. . .but yes MY LIFE SUCKS. . I'm working on it though. .. I just hope I can make it through the rain. :rolleyes:

I dont work there weds' actually i just came out for his b-day and I dj thursdays so....i cant see morillo either...and i can tell u absolutely love the mariah song huh....I actually like it also...wow me and 619'r got sumtin in common.....and all i can say about ur life sucking is this...

"If you didnt have the rain....you would not appreciate the sun"

get better....

Originally posted by laurie619

PLAY NICE JOEY, DONT BE A GROUCH BECAUSE YOU STAYED OUT LATE LAST NIGHT, IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT GO OUT :laugh: I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS VERY CHARMING :D

"Whatever you look for in life you will surely find, but the direction is up to you"

;)

Originally posted by djprime

Last week was crazy....

Dj Davis G and Showboat in the Main Room playing

Hip-Hop,Reggae and Club Anthems

Dj Prime and Guest Dj Dj Dakis and MC Ketel One in the Wave Lounge.... House -Tribal and Raunchy Beats...

$2.00 shots in the Wave Lounge when u ask for them...

DJPRIMEPROMO@AOL.COM FOR GUEST LIST INFO....

Hosted by Prime-Steve R and Steve S

Guest Dj's Wanted....to Open up...email me for info...well there isnt much info...just dj from 9:30-11:30

which is the wave room? the one with the dance floor, or the one closer to the bathrooms?