Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if your looking for cd's to purchase...

hmnyc

i don't know how many of you like west coast house but i picked up some cd's released from Fabric and some have been out for a little while but they are really really good, i think the hippe and halo one is the most recent. i got the Terry Ferris, Talvon Stadius, Craig Richards and Hippe and Halo, they are very well mixed and sick west coast house. so for anyone looking for some good music i suggest u pick up those copies they have more releases but don't really like those otther dj's

lata

Originally posted by hmnyc

i don't know how many of you like west coast house but i picked up some cd's released from Fabric and some have been out for a little while but they are really really good, i think the hippe and halo one is the most recent. i got the Terry Ferris, Talvon Stadius, Craig Richards and Hippe and Halo, they are very well mixed and sick west coast house. so for anyone looking for some good music i suggest u pick up those copies they have more releases but don't really like those otther dj's

lata

wow,someone from this board loves west coast house,I

lata

wow,someone from this board loves west coast house,I have the cd's as well,you should check out Eddie X double cd west cosat and east coast house.west coast is slammin.

Originally posted by tony2000

wow,someone from this board loves west coast house,I have the cd's as well,you should check out Eddie X double cd west cosat and east coast house.west coast is slammin.

i wish there were more dj's out here that spun west coast house my friend gets records by jay trip wire and others i don't really remeber but they are really insane. everytime hippe and halo come to nyc i check them out because they always put on some crazy sets they can be very voacally sometimes but when they put on the dark tribal beats its insane, i love when tracks get all loopy and shit also a big fan of Lee Burridge, Joeski and Onionz

i wish there were more dj's out here that spun west coast house my friend gets records by jay trip wire and others i don't really remeber but they are really insane. everytime hippe and halo come to nyc i check them out because they always put on some crazy sets they can be very voacally sometimes but when they put on the dark tribal beats its insane, i love when tracks get all loopy and shit also a big fan of Lee Burridge, Joeski and Onionz

DJ David Harness who plays in San Francisco,(ENDUP) that guy is amazing.Have to check out the other DJ's you mentioned next time they are here in nyc.West coast dj's in nyc,now that would be insane,well hopefully one day it will happen.