Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo heretic

I can't recall a friend of mine named Tina. But since I've been awake for over 30 hours now, my sense of reality is somewhat distorted, so maybe I do have a friend named Tina. And since I am somewhat insane right now from the shit I've been thru in the past two days, why don't you give me your address of the place you want cleaned while I can still claim... ummm... temporary insanity... and let me earn my cizz-ash... I'm really thorough, although I can't guarantee that you'll be feeling all that healthy when I'm gone... Just a small drawback of getting serviced by a sick-in-the-head broke German demon who's steadilly losing patience....

ummm.....ok....i'm not even sure what the hell i'm talking about anymore. the combination of no sleep and my seventh fuckin 40oz. of OE since I slept two days ago is really starting to fuck with my head.

As that dude in the hallway said in The Fifth Element... "Give me the cash..."

Originally posted by heretic909

I can't recall a friend of mine named Tina. But since I've been awake for over 30 hours now, my sense of reality is somewhat distorted, so maybe I do have a friend named Tina.

heh.

although I can't guarantee that you'll be feeling all that healthy when I'm gone... Just a small drawback of getting serviced by a sick-in-the-head broke German demon who's steadilly losing patience....

all that healthy? i'm into chemical warfare to clean my house. although i COULD go for some drano right about now

btw...what does "the Borg raving at the Apocalypse while the Devil was DJing, but hey, that's just me... I'll try to keep you guys happy in the meantime..." Is that like Tiesto? Or like Danny Muthafucking Howells?

Originally posted by ivehadit

Originally posted by heretic909

all that healthy? i'm into chemical warfare to clean my house. although i COULD go for some drano right about now

btw...what does "the Borg raving at the Apocalypse while the Devil was DJing, but hey, that's just me... I'll try to keep you guys happy in the meantime..." Is that like Tiesto? Or like Danny Muthafucking Howells?

Hmmm... Drano... That just brought back some unfriendly flashbacks... I once dated a girl for over six years, and during that time her dad tried to kill himself by drinking a bottle of Drano... Not exactly the most fondest memory, but still more evidence that I truly lead the most fucked up life and somehow dwell in the insane and have yet to connect with anyone that posesses any normality whatsoever... Fuck, I hate my existance and the lifeforms that surround me...

Anyhoo, the Borg raving at the Apocalypse while the Devil is DJing is definitely not Tiesto or Howells... Ya know, being that this is NYC, the people here really listen to some pussy-ass music. Does everyone that clubs in NYC live in the suburbs or some shit? As twisted as this fuckin metropolis is, we should be reflecting that intensity thru our music, but unfortunately there's not a big demand for dark mechanical schranz-style techno beatz because these bullshit clubs are always catering to these b-n-t mofos because their rent is cheaper outside the city and so they can spend more. I know I'm drunk right now, but to hell with shit, and why can't we have more nights that represent the pissed off fuckin attitude we have so we can let loose and stomp our fuckin boots to some twisted fuckin mechanical schranz beatz...?