Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I broke my pinky finger!!!!

ninadd

I tripped over my dog last night and my pinky got wrapped around the corner of the hallway while the rest of my body went forward. My Pinky snapped backwards and got mutilated!! It was so gross that I passed out. Now I have to wear a splint for like 2 months- Guys is this unsexy for a dancer to wear a splint on her finger - because I can't take off of work for that long!!

Originally posted by ninadd

I tripped over my dog last night and my pinky got wrapped around the corner of the hallway while the rest of my body went forward. My Pinky snapped backwards and got mutilated!! It was so gross that I passed out. Now I have to wear a splint for like 2 months- Guys is this unsexy for a dancer to wear a splint on her finger - because I can't take off of work for that long!!

Sorry to hear you broke your finger......:( I broke my thumb...sucks ass, but it gets better.... Being injured has it's advantges.....:tongue: I feel you on the splint, but you can make it pretty:D :D :D

You left out that it was my fault lol :laugh:

Fucken laid the guilt complex one me.,,:(

I'll kiss it for you.....

where do you dance at ????

Originally posted by notallthere

You left out that it was my fault lol :laugh:

Fucken laid the guilt complex one me.,,:(

Oh yeah I forgot to mention It was all notallthere's fault he left me to go work or something which is the only reason I got up from the computer desk. It never would of happened if he did not have more important things to do.

It's ok I forgive you :isok:

Oh yeah I forgot to mention It was all notallthere's fault he left me to go work or something which is the only reason I got up from the computer desk. It never would of happened if he did not have more important things to do.

It's ok I forgive you :isok:

:cry: stop being meeeeeeeannnn!

Are you going to go back to work or are you out of commison?

I cant talk on aim becuase my boss is hanging all over me today.

Originally posted by notallthere

:cry: stop being meeeeeeeannnn!

Are you going to go back to work or are you out of commison?

I cant talk on aim becuase my boss is hanging all over me today.

I am going back tomorrow - hopefully my ugly finger won't be that unattractive

I'm just kidding you know I wuv u :heart:

ya kidding me sanchez, i could be stairin at a chick in a wheel chair and a nervous twitch and it wouldn't matter...........!!!!

cover the finger with peanut butter and jelly, no one will know.........

tell j-mo to take a day off from one her 50 jobs so she can take digga to finally come to see ya, i'll bring the bus with me and we want the HOWARD STERN treatment...............

HOWL

GOOD !!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by roddigga

ya kidding me sanchez, i could be stairin at a chick in a wheel chair and a nervous twitch and it wouldn't matter...........!!!!

cover the finger with peanut butter and jelly, no one will know.........

tell j-mo to take a day off from one her 50 jobs so she can take digga to finally come to see ya, i'll bring the bus with me and we want the HOWARD STERN treatment...............

HOWL

I know i havn't seen jess in like 2 months :laugh: and thanks I feel more confident now :D

I know i havn't seen jess in like 2 months :laugh: and thanks I feel more confident now :D

ya serious, well fug her then............no need for me to bring sand to the beach!!!!! she'll just chew my ear off...........

keep digga posted on the schedule, diggas got his bro's bachelor party comin up so maybe we'll swing on in..............

or maybe me and the bus we'll just stumble on in some time soon.........

when's the best time to come in.........?????????//

HOWL