Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro-Fly reviews?

Originally posted by Codica3

My whole body hates me..

I'm going home soon to eat some homemade chicken noodle soup and go back to the horizontal position in my nice warm bed.

it was great seein you sweetie . . . im back to bed in a few too . . .

see you sunday!

~ brandie

Satoshi come's on at 2am sharp. He opened with some real prog stuff wich I wasnt feeling. Then without much flow he jumped into funky up beat house which was fun to dance to. I could take you guys though each track but the main idea i want to get across is that his set didnt have flow and his mixing was not good. He started banging out some nice songs later one of which was humate. Around 4am I was feeling his set alot he worked out all the kinks and had some up beat progressive house/ tech trance. It was like he would play some good then bad then bad then bad then ok then great..= NO flow hehe. We left around 4:45. all in all the vibe sucked. Centro fly has a mix of really wierd looking odd people that cant handle there drugs/ Liquor and have big attitiudes...... and then also alot of cool people :) u guys But I had a great time due to seeing some close friends. All in all a good night considering i only spent 40 bucks :)

So far everytime ive been to centro-fly its been a pretty ill time thanx to reach crew, Chris at the door is the man, always taking care of the people, not like other scum bag door mans, Thorin and sevan are ill as well ,always treating people like kings never forgetting about anyone,

Ive met so many people over at centro its crazy , ive must of met some CP people but probably didnt know. I would like to meet some of you people. next time around

Joe D

Originally posted by biatchzxz

So far everytime ive been to centro-fly its been a pretty ill time thanx to reach crew, Chris at the door is the man, always taking care of the people, not like other scum bag door mans, Thorin and sevan are ill as well ,always treating people like kings never forgetting about anyone,

Ive met so many people over at centro its crazy , ive must of met some CP people but probably didnt know. I would like to meet some of you people. next time around

Joe D

I gotta meet you! :D