Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surprise!!!!

luvle02

I love surprises, but every year with out fail one of my friends let the "birthday cat" out of the bag.:mad: It makes me feel so bad cause my man works so hard on whatever he plans and I'm not a very good lier so it's hard for me to act surprised. Not to mention it total ruins my day:( Does anyone else have shitty friends like this?

That has never happened to me, but damn!

What don't your friends get about it being a surprise???? Don't they see how much they ruin by spilling the beans???

I'd tell your boyfriend to keep his mouth shut from now on, because obvviously, some people just can't be trusted with such classified information! :mad:

Originally posted by luvle02

He can't not tell them cause they're all coming. I think I'm just gonna have to kick some ass this year:punch:

go for it!!:mad: thats not nice at all

my friends are the opposite, they know i hate my birthday so they're on a neverending quest to make me like my birthday by surprising me with something every year

btw happy early bday:tongue: :D

Originally posted by luvle02

I love surprises, but every year with out fail one of my friends let the "birthday cat" out of the bag.:mad: It makes me feel so bad cause my man works so hard on whatever he plans and I'm not a very good lier so it's hard for me to act surprised. Not to mention it total ruins my day:( Does anyone else have shitty friends like this?

i feel for ya!