Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's that cross-dressing croatian named Smokesum?

quoth

Originally posted by quoth

Well apparently sucking off avalonschlong in the backseat OF the avalon seemed to be a better choice than going to centro fly with some of us last night.

man u slack hardcore.

Even Toolord was there picking up all yer ladies.

thanks for letting me know you going...i would have bought you a Zima..you two-beer queer

Originally posted by avalondon3

He was too busy sleeping:zzz:

what about you?

whats yer exscuse?

why werent u there as well?

Did u and Bob the Goon have to get the parade floats ready for Gotham City or did u have a date with Vicki Vale?

nope. I was at Filterrrrrrrrrrrrrr:cool:

haha for real??

Friggin i passed by there was ALMOST gonna stop there before Centro but didnt see a line or people outside so i figured it was pretty dead inside...

u gotta admit...Filter14 has prolly the best sound system in NYC for a small loungey place..that bass just thumps u and the highs just pierce yer ears.

haha for real??

Friggin i passed by there was ALMOST gonna stop there before Centro but didnt see a line or people outside so i figured it was pretty dead inside...

u gotta admit...Filter14 has prolly the best sound system in NYC for a small loungey place..that bass just thumps u and the highs just pierce yer ears.

Filter was awesome. The place was packed. Nice crowd, too. You're right, for such a small club, the sound system is nice. Very clear--almost like a Phazon.

Filter is what a club should be;small, dark, and dirtyyyyyyy.Fortier and Porter blew the roof off of that place. They had me danin' for 3 hours. The whole night was sooo worth the $5 I paid.

BTW, you were At Arc last nigth?? I was there, too...

Filter was awesome. The place was packed. Nice crowd, too. You're right, for such a small club, the sound system is nice. Very clear--almost like a Phazon.

Filter is what a club should be;small, dark, and dirtyyyyyyy.Fortier and Porter blew the roof off of that place. They had me danin' for 3 hours. The whole night was sooo worth the $5 I paid.

BTW, you were At Arc last nigth?? I was there, too...

you dancing for 3 hours? lmao

you dance like Poindexter from Revenge of the Nerds

hehe yea i just read that too...i had no clue u were there.

i was keeping a low profile anyhow.

fucking people all asking me if im Quoth from clubplanet im like fuck off.

:laugh: :laugh:

hey, at least you go out clubbin. That fruitcake, Smoke, is content with staying home, eating , and making it a blockbuster night.

btw, you going to pVd this Fri, and Howells on Sat?

I *Think* I noticed you..What were you wearing?

I was wearing jeans and a sleeveless turtle neck, it was like a maroonish color.. if you saw me it would have probally been in the back room cause that's where I hid all nite listening to INSANE break beats! :D

:laugh: :laugh:

hey, at least you go out clubbin. That fruitcake, Smoke, is content with staying home, eating , and making it a blockbuster night.

btw, you going to pVd this Fri, and Howells on Sat?

weren't you the one stating you would start doing normal things after factory & exit closed like reading a book, going to the movies;etc.?? or did you forget?

I think the warden aka mrs. avalondon3 forces you to go out clubbing.

grow some nerves you pushover!

Originally posted by smokesum

weren't you the one stating you would start doing normal things after factory & exit closed like reading a book, going to the movies;etc.?? or did you forget?

I think the warden aka mrs. avalondon3 forces you to go out clubbing.

grow some nerves you pushover!

hmmmm..Lets see..Should I a) stay home and watch videos with my girl on Fri, and Sat night, like you, or B) go out and have a good time?

BTW:Did you watch my big fat croation wedding, yet?:laugh:

hmmmm..Lets see..Should I a) stay home and watch videos with my girl on Fri, and Sat night, like you, or B) go out and have a good time?

BTW:Did you watch my big fat croation wedding, yet?:laugh:

if you consider goin to a club with Chucky a good time so be it, but don't question me on going out...I go to places you'll be going 3 months from now;)