Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas This week

fineones

Originally posted by fineones

aight ppl its about fucking time ive been waiting to go for some time....il be leaving tommorrow morning and have no reason for this thread just so excited i cant stop talking about it..ahah

so wish me luck and ill see u all in a week ..:D:cool::D:cool::D :D :D:cool::D:cool::D

have sweety! we'll miss ya!!! dont gamble too much and tell us all about it when u get back! have a safe trip :D

• 2 weeks later...

HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!

so im back and VEGAS was out of control...i had the best time ..from chillin with rock stars to partying like one myself..it was great ..if u havent been go..and if u have go again..its getting better by the day....but it is deffintly good to be home..but i would mind sitting by the pool again..the clubs were great the women even better..and how could u get mad at the open container law..haha

VEGAS BABIE!!!:D :D

aight ppl its about fucking time ive been waiting to go for some time....il be leaving tommorrow morning and have no reason for this thread just so excited i cant stop talking about it..ahah

so wish me luck and ill see u all in a week ..:D:cool::D:cool::D :D :D:cool::D:cool::D

have a great time! i love vegas im so jealous! be safe and win lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :D

HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!

so im back and VEGAS was out of control...i had the best time ..from chillin with rock stars to partying like one myself..it was great ..if u havent been go..and if u have go again..its getting better by the day....but it is deffintly good to be home..but i would mind sitting by the pool again..the clubs were great the women even better..and how could u get mad at the open container law..haha

VEGAS BABIE!!!:D :D

this was yesterday

Originally posted by copahc

Where did you stay? What clubs did you go to?

I went to Vegas for New Years... it was sooooooo much fun!

:party:

i satyed at the time share behind the flamingo hilton ...it was great i had such a good time..the clubs were great ..rain was one of the best i been to in mad long...ghost bar was real nice...studio 54 was pretty good too...i cant wait to go back..there building so much its gonanbe great there this summer ...