Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R.I.P to my friend

I just received news that my friend died last night. He was a close friend and a wonderful person. His name is Anonymous. He was from Nj close to the shore. He left behind friends who loved him, a family, and worst of all a child. He was supposed to come over last night to visit my roommate. My roommate spoke to him at 2a.m and he said he was on his way over. He never made it over. He overdosed last night in Newark with a friend of his who is heavy into drugs. He used drugs, but no one ever thought anything like this would happen. It was not heroin, and im not sure exactly what happened yet and i don't care. We are worried about terrorist killing us when we are killing ourselves. He would work 5-6 days a week and visit clubs on the weekends.Local, and New York clubs, Sound factory, Exit ect. Anytime he was around he would bring a smile to your face.Whether there was 2 people around he was always dancing and always smiling bringing nothing but positivity into evryone life. He will be remembered forever. I ask everyone who uses drugs to check themselves and think about everyone around you. Think about the people you love and the people who love you. No matter what it is, weed, coke, pills, anything we all know what the conciquenses can be. All I ask is keep love in your life and stop the usage of drugs. HE WAS ONLY 26 YEARS OLD.

R.I.P Anonymous

We will never forget you,

Bill Pettinelli

My tears will not bring him back.

:( :( :( :( :(:cry: :cry:

Originally posted by boriginal

I just received news that my friend died last night. He was a close friend and a wonderful person. His name is Anonymous. He was from Nj close to the shore. He left behind friends who loved him, a family, and worst of all a child. He was supposed to come over last night to visit my roommate. My roommate spoke to him at 2a.m and he said he was on his way over. He never made it over. He overdosed last night in Newark with a friend of his who is heavy into drugs. He used drugs, but no one ever thought anything like this would happen. It was not heroin, and im not sure exactly what happened yet and i don't care. We are worried about terrorist killing us when we are killing ourselves. He would work 5-6 days a week and visit clubs on the weekends.Local, and New York clubs, Sound factory, Exit ect. Anytime he was around he would bring a smile to your face.Whether there was 2 people around he was always dancing and always smiling bringing nothing but positivity into evryone life. He will be remembered forever. I ask everyone who uses drugs to check themselves and think about everyone around you. Think about the people you love and the people who love you. No matter what it is, weed, coke, pills, anything we all know what the conciquenses can be. All I ask is keep love in your life and stop the usage of drugs. HE WAS ONLY 26 YEARS OLD.

R.I.P Anonymous

We will never forget you,

Bill Pettinelli

My tears will not bring him back.

:( :( :( :( :(:cry: :cry:

im very sorry to hear about your loss, my prayers are with u and his family:(