Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what happens in ____ (cancun) stays in ____ (cancun)

Hey girls. Any of you been on vacation with your girls and had to use the saying, what happens in ______ (cancun) stays in ______ (cancun)?

I've used it before in south beach and cancun.

A lady never tells what happened in south beach, but I entered the bikini contest in cancun with my friend and "we" won all 3 contests we entered. Topless at the Oasis, hehe.

I wrote this 2 years ago on elitefitness.com after the bigtime and myself went to cancun...

Well it all started when NJbigtime got kicked out of my college for a GHB overdose....Not his fault, but he punchedout a security gaurd and a paramedic........

To make a long story short, his father told him he was not going on Spring break....I convinced him to go, get his passport and tell his father he is not going and just going to see a friend in South Carolina......Anyway, at the airport BWI, our shitty plane is delayed for 10 hours...We are with 8 close friends from school so we decide to take a cab to the liquor store and start getting fucked up in the airport....anyway, we were blowing lines and drinking our tits off...A janitor even did heroin right in front of us and of course one of our friends needed to try it, accept he snorted it.....anyway, we didnt sleep much and went through 2 handles before boarding the next morning.....,........

On the plane we are complete assholes and are fucking with everybody....

When we get in CANCUN, NJbigtime is stopped and his bags are searched....they found his ritalin, but he had a prescription so it was cool....meanwhile we were carrying pills with us, but we made it!!!!!

We get on this cheap shitty bus with other students and it brings us to our hotel....Of course i stand up and tell everybody how NJbigtime is going to enter the hot body contest and he has lost 40 lbs on the Subway diet...........

La Boom= my favorite club ever!!!! Tons of pills, g and k....of course one night I ate to many and thought I was seriously going to die....I was sitting in bed at 8am shaking watching the Growin Pains episode where Kirk Cameron overdosed on sleeping pills and had to go to the hospital.....Anyway, I survived the night and went to Fat Tuesdays the next day around noon.....

Oh, before this, my boys and I stopped to get some Test prop...which we immediatly injected and did so everyday along with 6 halos a day before going to Fat Tuesdays.....We also would do a full body workout and take Glycerol Fuel...we were all at our prime and heavy cycles before our trip.....Anyway, at Fat Tuesdays, me Njbigtime and another friend meet 3 hot girls from texas, of course they do not go to schoo and they are strippers from Houston, Texas.......We end up fucking them in our room around 5pm that day just 5 hours after we met them.........

Thnat night I hungout with my new stripper friend and got VIP with Vin Diesel and Ja Rule......Also, I hungout with DJ Skribble......it was sick and ja Rule, I swear to you gave me and my chick a pill and we blew it......

Anyway, this was just the first two days and maybe when i have time I will add to the stopries, .have fun and be safe...Also, 6 halos and some Prop will work wonders for the week and keep gains while you are getting fucked up!!!!! Oh Yea, We saw JP at La Boom and it was SICK