Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Cherri PICS eathotdogs.com

hdog

We got plenty of pics of last night over 100 shots. Nice to see Psychosweetie, browneyecutie, notallthere, armanifela, also big props to redplow.com, also thanks to any other picture website who crashed are party last night!! Holla!!

Originally posted by hdog

We got plenty of pics of last night over 100 shots. Nice to see Psychosweetie, browneyecutie, notallthere, armanifela, also big props to redplow.com, also thanks to any other picture website who crashed are party last night!! Holla!!

Nice meeting you too sweetie....next time I gotta remember not to drink so much cause I look like shit in those pics :drunk::screwy::tongue:

Originally posted by carguy19

I disagree:tongue:

Yo, Theres a state of emergency in nj!!!!!

You still going to Joeys????

Awww thanx sweetie :D :D I think I look like a mess though...I still wanna go, it's not snowing by me yet and Im like 15 mins away from Joey's...what are you gonna do??:confused:

Nice seeing you again too sweetie:D . Me and Browneyedqt's pictures are like plastered all over eathotdogs, and its not a pretty sight:drunk: :screwy::drunk:. Next time you have to catch us before we get drunk (no pre-party D)

Originally posted by psychosweetie

Nice seeing you again too sweetie:D . Me and Browneyedqt's pictures are like plastered all over eathotdogs, and its not a pretty sight:drunk: :screwy::drunk:. Next time you have to catch us before we get drunk (no pre-party D)

LOL....ya no preparty, like that will ever happen :rolleyes:

Nice meeting you too, great job with the pics. My friends birthday is at Cherri next saturday are you guys gonna go? PM me and let me know.

Originally posted by sexyfukncritic

Oh my god I cant beleive this girl, showing your ass a little bit in a club is one thing but this is outta control. Her ass is cute though, hehe.

cherri215%20112_jpg.jpg

....that would be sherry.......she is a wild one......ask roddigga......he drew that tattoo on her back

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Awww thanx sweetie :D :D I think I look like a mess though...I still wanna go, it's not snowing by me yet and Im like 15 mins away from Joey's...what are you gonna do??:confused:

R U kidding me..................................

Anyway, it looks like you and psychosweetie were doing a photo shoot. What, did you keep on making him retake the shot over? cause all your pics are in a row. Or is hdog just infatuated with you guys that much that he couldnt take the camera off youz!

Originally posted by stiffler

Anyway, it looks like you and psychosweetie were doing a photo shoot. What, did you keep on making him retake the shot over? cause all your pics are in a row. Or is hdog just infatuated with you guys that much that he couldnt take the camera off youz!

we kept making him retake the shots b/c we didnt like them, and then he just posted them all!...oh well:tongue: ;):D

Originally posted by stiffler

I have to speak the truth, hdog is just that obsessed ;):tongue: jk:D