Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Website Dedicated to the upstate scene

djjb

Hey what's up kids, this is DJ JB, the current resident dj on Thursday and Saturday @ Sneaky Pete's in Albany, I've built a new website for the SOLE purpose of trying to help out the house/techno/party scene in upstate, when you see it you'll understand that I'm not tryin to promo myself too much OR sneaky's OR anyone in particular. I work for a web company during the week and my boss, my wife and our friends go out in montreal alot, cause the underground scene is killer. Since I have the resources, and the opportunity, and more importantly the love of the music, I'm setting up this site in co-op with area promoters and DJs who want a great place to advertise for free. There's never been a website in the Albany area quite like this without an agenda other than to promote EVERYONE (who's legit) before. I hope to feature as many DJs, Parties, Promoters, Clubs, Venues, etc as possible, BUT! like I said you have to be legit! If you're a DJ - get me your demo/info and I'll upload it for the world to see and hear, a club or a promoter with no website? you can have a page for free, email me a flyer, I'll post it (if it's legit). DJs, Clubbers, and Ravers share one thing in common - WE ALL LOVE THE MUSIC! Visit http://www.upstateparty.com and let me know what you think. peace :D