Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Come PLAY Again

housecutie

Calling all house-heads, and everyone else looking for something to do tomorrow! For all of you who didn't make it out to PLAY last month, you missed a great night...so be sure not to miss out tomorrow! (READ:free b4 10:00!!) See you there (HANK)!

Apparently this lil' lady does not realize that a certain someone from this board has a certain something that happens at a certain location on a certain date similar to Play or Play Again or whatever that caters to the true house heads...

Plus, its a LUSH cwm31.gif

The cheesy 80's capitol of the West Side

------------------

logov5.gif

Dear Alice....

spoken like a true close-minded house junkie that, somehow, Los Angeles has breeded. There are other artists and other clubs that are fun to check out once in a while. And if that certain someone has such a great club and such a "loyal" following (which is soooo important), I'm sure he won't mind a bit. (No offense!)

If there's one thing I don't like, it's people intimidating others about posting information! cwm10.gif

And most promoters know this. It's not personal, it's business. They're in a competitive business. Dave doesn't take it personally, if people choose to do other things. Especially, if those other things have friends spinning or whatever the reason.

The worst thing that I see happen actually is when someone becomes an extension of one particular promoter. We saw this happen to one guy on another board. He became a Giant clone and everything that Giant did is right and everything that went against Giant was bad. That there were no problems with giant. And, if you said something to that affect you were obviously an imbecile.

Needless to say that person had the credibility problem that basically made every other utterance out of his mouth moot.

Just something to keep in mind.

------------------

cwmddd.gif My definition of an educated man is the fellow who knows the right thing to do at the time it has to be done…. You can be sincere and still be stupid.

bash.gif

I agree. I go to Key Club, I tell people to go everywhere else. It's a big town, there are a lot of people on these boards that don't post just get information. Also maybe some people don't want to drive accross town to Fuel, and possibly get a DUI.

cwm7.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

Next.

Apparently its gang up on the green kid day...

Originally posted by housecutie:

Dear Alice....

spoken like a true close-minded house junkie that, somehow, Los Angeles has breeded. There are other artists and other clubs that are fun to check out once in a while. And if that certain someone has such a great club and such a "loyal" following (which is soooo important), I'm sure he won't mind a bit. (No offense!)

HC...you are absolutely right, people have the right to do as they please, and contrary to Hank's comments, I hope you don't think I was trying to intimidate you from posting any info, seeing as you know my middle name is Alice, you obviously saw me at Giant, so you could understand that I am prone to joke around a bit, and thats all that little remark was supposed to be...I actually went to Play at Lush over thanksgiving...the DJs were solid but the crowd was a bit of a letdown...my goodness folks....soooo sensitive today...

On a bit of a side tangent though, I don't buy the DUI excuse...if you are going to drink you shouldn't drive period, be it down the street or all the way across town...driving 10 blocks drunk instead of 10 miles does not make it any more acceptable in my book...and with that I will retire to lick my wounds

------------------

logov5.gif

Oh, My flexible green friend...If you only knew the kind of foot'in'mouth disease I had today, you'd feel sooo much better about your own situation.

Ohhh man.....My whole office has been laughing at(with) me for about an hour. Work has come to standstill.

It's just hahahahahah hank this and hahahahahaha hank that. OMG, my side hurts from laughing so hard.

cwm44.gif

------------------

cwmddd.gif My definition of an educated man is the fellow who knows the right thing to do at the time it has to be done…. You can be sincere and still be stupid.

bash.gif

Those days are the best...unfortunately I work with a bunch of old farts and I'm afraid if they laugh to hard they might wet themselves or worse yet have some sort of coronary type deal...

So to those of you who head to Play tomorrow, enjoy, and please let me know how it is cause Lush is a helluva lot closer to my residence than any Hollywood place...to those who go anywhere else, you too, enjoy your evenings, and to all that take it out somewhere tomorrow please be careful, dui's aren't worth the hassle

With all that said...

SUNSET ROOM SUX!

cwm35.gif

------------------

logov5.gif

Archived