Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The New Club Space

nexusgroove

i am really looking forward to the new space opening in march. i know that i will be a faithful patron of the new space. all i know about louis puig is that i heard him mix one night after saeed & palash and he was amazing. but i know he is a business man as well. sometimes if not all the time it is survival of the fittest and especially in clubland. but, i truely did enjoy my first experience @ maze last friday.

saleen you made me laugh so hard on your previous post. where have you been? i hardly see you out anymore. especially the comment on stefan the door man he is a real asshole isn't he. but, oh well i can always bench press him with my pinky if push comes to shove. the new space will be the beggining of a beautiful tradition for me. as a new venue with familiar faces to dance my arse in will appear. (with no re-entry unfortunately) but watch out for maze. i can feel the energy @ maze. it's just so intimate in there. but all i truely care about is the music as long as they have quality music i will be there.