Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Married with Children.....

incredulous

Originally posted by Mystify22

It was over rated - all they did was sit around on the set and talk about old memories, old episodes, etc.... It was kinda boring, I barely even paid attention to most of it.....

but you never really watched it, so myabe thats why you didnt think it was that great.

are they going to have a rerun :confused:

Originally posted by psychosweetie

i'm glad i didnt miss anything:tongue: . I guess OZ was the better choice, b/c as usual, it was awesome:D

never really watched the show. i heard it was great though

do you know some guy that was on it that's about 6' 3 bold, beard (kinda) irish. BIG guy that used to be on it??? his name is brandon rielly(real name)

Originally posted by incredulous

never really watched the show. i heard it was great though

do you know some guy that was on it that's about 6' 3 bold, beard (kinda) irish. BIG guy that used to be on it??? his name is brandon rielly(real name)

i love it, i cant believe you have never watched it. i have all the seasons they have sold on DVD.

Do you know what his name was on the show?

Originally posted by incredulous

no :( but he didn't have a major role. he had a role every week though. look on the back of your dvd.

(he was in the rock and con air)

what season was he in? if he was on every week, i'm sure i would recognize him or know his characters name, i'm gonna look on the OZ website, now i really wanna know who you are talking about!