Tom Stephan 'Superchumbo' - WMC

:mad: :mad:

great everything is on a friday.

Name: Urbangroove Launch

Presented by: Urbangroove Networks

Sponsored by:

Price: TBA Time: 10pm-???

RSVP:

Lineup: Juniour Sanchez (Cube Recordings/Xmix), Superchumbo (Twisted Records/Bullit Bookings), Trendoid (Kinetic Records), Richie and Nihal (Urbangroove, SF), HWOZ (Urbangroove, NY), Output

Originally posted by vicman

Friday is the super big day..

And it sux cause Friday is like the only day I'm determined to hit a specific party NO MATTER WHAT ELSE goes on that nite..

And the more parties that are getting listed on Friday, the more I wanna shoot myself.

That's pretty funny. I was just going to drop info to that party in here. I'm one of the people throwing it as well as playing at it. Here's the full details

THE URBANGROOVE NETWORK'S OFFICIAL LAUNCH PARTY

PRESENTED BY NINTENDO GAMEBOY ADVANCED SP, JETBLUE AIRLINES, SPLINTER CELL AND KARMALOOP.COM...

DJs/Performers: Junior Sanchez (Cube Recordings/Xmix), Tom Stephan-Superchumbo (Twisted Records/Bullitt Bookings), Trendroid (Kinetic Records), Richie and Nihal (Urbangroove, SF), KWOZ (Urbangroove, NYC), with a live performance by OUTPUT (Fewcha Stylo's/Neoteric Entertainment).

Where: Red, 737 Washington Ave

When: 9:00 PM -

Details: Giveaways from Nintendo, JetBlue, UbiSoft, karmaloop.com, and more all night! $15 reduced tickets online at www.urbangroove.com, $20 day of.

Tickets & Information: Urbangroove Network

Name: Urbangroove Launch

Presented by: Urbangroove Networks

Sponsored by:

Price: TBA Time: 10pm-???

RSVP:

Lineup: Juniour Sanchez (Cube Recordings/Xmix), Superchumbo (Twisted Records/Bullit Bookings), Trendoid (Kinetic Records), Richie and Nihal (Urbangroove, SF), HWOZ (Urbangroove, NY), Output

I'm with ya, I keep seeing all these parties

first is the one we all love at Maze, then you have this one at red, then you have teh Contagious party at Level with DJ Dan Doc Martin D:Fuse Donald Glaude Charles Feelgood DJ Who Vicious Vic , and don't forget the perfecto party at opium, let's not even dicuss teh fact that during teh day is teh naked party at nikki, the djcentral party and Maxim Mags thing. I am going to be dead come Saturday

aughh..its the same night as howells...if we cant get into howells then i'll be there :D

No doubt. If we can't get into Howells ----> we better get in! Then I'm split btwn Superchumbo vs. Scumfrog????

I will say Maze is a much better venue to get your party on, then RED.....

Originally posted by joeygk

No doubt. If we can't get into Howells ----> we better get in! Then I'm split btwn Superchumbo vs. Scumfrog????

I will say Maze is a much better venue to get your party on, then RED.....

why choose between one or another...well go to both!

why choose between one or another...well go to both!

Yeah, we could party hop, but whenever you do that it ends up being a big headache and you end up missing a massive set that you would have heard had you stayed in one place.

:idea: Although, if we could get our hands on some set times....that would be a whole nother story!

Originally posted by joeygk

Yeah, we could party hop, but whenever you do that it ends up being a big headache and you end up missing a massive set that you would have heard had you stayed in one place.

:idea: Although, if we could get our hands on some set times....that would be a whole nother story!

i'm on serious tribal withdrawl, i'm game for anything.