Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: kaydup, meatpie & j5

vicman

Vic, I'm on my second listen of this mix today :eek: :eek: :eek:

Some awesome, awesome tracks on here. The whole middle portion of the set is REALLY good. Paolo rocks it!

teamj5, this is an example of a DJ I like who throws breaks into his sets. He switches things up without missing a beat. Even dropping some good trance tunes in there :eek:

Thanks for the mix vic! Any idea how old it is? (or where it came from? is it a compilations?)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Vic, I'm on my second listen of this mix today :eek: :eek: :eek:

Some awesome, awesome tracks on here. The whole middle portion of the set is REALLY good. Paolo rocks it!

teamj5, this is an example of a DJ I like who throws breaks into his sets. He switches things up without missing a beat. Even dropping some good trance tunes in there :eek:

Thanks for the mix vic! Any idea how old it is? (or where it came from? is it a compilations?)

the one that i'm referring to "Paolo Mojo-Over the Ocean Picture" is quite recent. One month I think, the other one that you DL, I dont know, I still havent listened to it yet.

I saw that he posted on NB and linked it to that web site. IO think he was with Steve Lawler opening up for him when he was there back in Nov.

Originally posted by vicman

the one that i'm referring to "Paolo Mojo-Over the Ocean Picture" is quite recent. One month I think, the other one that you DL, I dont know, I still havent listened to it yet.

I saw that he posted on NB and linked it to that web site. IO think he was with Steve Lawler opening up for him when he was there back in Nov.

Nope, I was definitely talking about over the picture. Unless there's more than one of those on slsk. I downloaded two Paolo Mojo files from you yesterday, Over the Ocean Picture and Music Is Freedom (disk2). OtOP was really, really good. Music is Freedom was just so-so... didn't really do too much for me.

Did he really open for Lawler?!? I can't believe I slept on that one... then again, I almost missed out on Lawler in the first place, so I can't complain :D

If you haven't already got it, make sure you grab Paolo Mojo - loopz from me. Really good stuff :aright: