Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snowplow Special

Too bad I dont own a snowplow, I could get mad business off this board. From one of your driveways to the next at the special low price of 2 easy payments of $49.95

Everyone could reply with their address and give me referrals, seriously I know no one wants to shovel. This shit is deep people, you need a wetsuit to go out there.

I'm ready to rock, my driveway is freshly plowed.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Too bad I dont own a snowplow, I could get mad business off this board. From one of your driveways to the next at the special low price of 2 easy payments of $49.95

Everyone could reply with their address and give me referrals, seriously I know no one wants to shovel. This shit is deep people, you need a wetsuit to go out there.

I'm ready to rock, my driveway is freshly plowed.

BUT YOUR CAR IS THE WORSE FOR THIS WEATHER...SO YOU AINT GOING NO WHERE UNLESS YOUR BROTHER IN LAW PICKS YOU UP..LOL :laugh:

Originally posted by latinaz

BUT YOUR CAR IS THE WORSE FOR THIS WEATHER...SO YOU AINT GOING NO WHERE UNLESS YOUR BROTHER IN LAW PICKS YOU UP..LOL :laugh:

This is true, especially with 2 bad tires on the front of a front wheel drive car. And I had the appointment for this Wednesday, looks like I'm a few days too late. I'll steal my uncles 4x4 from upstairs if I really need to get somewhere.