Clubplanet Nightlife Community

National Pole Dancer's Day Review...

It started out with a bang... then fizzled off after the geeked out krew of lesbians dried up and wasted most of my flava.....

We opted to skip shooters for the opener and went direct to the mekka of all strip bars, Lookers... Bus' personal favorite...

The mix of good tribal and vocal traxx being spun kept the boyz up and moving....

Within two drinks we had already scored a number and date of one of the bars finest....

Dont even ask me how to spell it... I had enough trouble pretending to be able to pronounce it when I called her...

I think it was a domincan version of Salina... dont ask me why the fuck they put a V in there... but in English, Svelina is not easy to pronounce...

Lucky for her she was sa sa slaammin!!!!!!

From there we bounced to Bourbon St... only to be let down by the slim pickins of ladies.... it was more like looking at the Russian Mail Order Bride website.... (A friend of mine told me about it.... ) hahahaha.....

So after one drink we were out the door and on the way back to shooters... to meet the lesbians....

Big letdown... only 2 of the four showed face.... the 2 Bus didnt want to see ... hahahah...

So after about 5 meaningless stories the geeked out lessies just had to tell us or they would have choked on all the built up anxious evergy... we decided to bounce to Lookers one more time....

After hitting up a drink... and bumping into one of my good friends Amy, we ran right out for Curves to finish off the night...

By this time, one of the krew already tagged out, leaving myself, Carguy, the geeked out lessies, and Amy to finish off the tour....

Curves turned out to be a refreshing ending to the night... we had a few drinks, bounced back to jerzee.... hung at Amy's just long enough for Bus to pinch al loaf... then headed for home to sleep the day away and dream about marrying a stripper someday.....

Carguy19 wins the Bus' Oustanding Achievment of the Year award for keeping up and not slowing me down...

HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

It started out with a bang... then fizzled off after the geeked out krew of lesbians dried up and wasted most of my flava.....

We opted to skip shooters for the opener and went direct to the mekka of all strip bars, Lookers... Bus' personal favorite...

The mix of good tribal and vocal traxx being spun kept the boyz up and moving....

Within two drinks we had already scored a number and date of one of the bars finest....

Dont even ask me how to spell it... I had enough trouble pretending to be able to pronounce it when I called her...

I think it was a domincan version of Salina... dont ask me why the fuck they put a V in there... but in English, Svelina is not easy to pronounce...

Lucky for her she was sa sa slaammin!!!!!!

From there we bounced to Bourbon St... only to be let down by the slim pickins of ladies.... it was more like looking at the Russian Mail Order Bride website.... (A friend of mine told me about it.... ) hahahaha.....

So after one drink we were out the door and on the way back to shooters... to meet the lesbians....

Big letdown... only 2 of the four showed face.... the 2 Bus didnt want to see ... hahahah...

So after about 5 meaningless stories the geeked out lessies just had to tell us or they would have choked on all the built up anxious evergy... we decided to bounce to Lookers one more time....

After hitting up a drink... and bumping into one of my good friends Amy, we ran right out for Curves to finish off the night...

By this time, one of the krew already tagged out, leaving myself, Carguy, the geeked out lessies, and Amy to finish off the tour....

Curves turned out to be a refreshing ending to the night... we had a few drinks, bounced back to jerzee.... hung at Amy's just long enough for Bus to pinch al loaf... then headed for home to sleep the day away and dream about marrying a stripper someday.....

Carguy19 wins the Bus' Oustanding Achievment of the Year award for keeping up and not slowing me down...

HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on bus.....at least give me the runner up for being there!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I wanted to make sure you were reading today....

Mad props for Dave in breaking the nice guy fucking sap role, and going out with the boyz on Valentines day to see some T&A....

Did you take notes on my moves at Lookers....

slick.... very slick...

hahahah..

.....and yes me and carl looked at each other in a fit of jealosy, rage, shock, did I say jealousy......when that chick got down off the stage walked over to you and said lets go out to your truck.......only in america!!!!!......i mean lookers!!!!!