Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hot and cold...

dgmodel

every morning i get into the shower, and my day begins... however before anything else happens theres this infinite battle i have with the faucets... it seems that they will never ever allow me to have the optimum temperature setting for the "perfect" shower... or anything close to that... i can never seem to find a happy medium between hot and cold... its always either too damn cold or too friggin hot... grrrr... anyone else have this issue???

Originally posted by dgmodel

every morning i get into the shower, and my day begins... however before anything else happens theres this infinite battle i have with the faucets... it seems that they will never ever allow me to have the optimum temperature setting for the "perfect" shower... or anything close to that... i can never seem to find a happy medium between hot and cold... its always either too damn cold or too friggin hot... grrrr... anyone else have this issue???

i know what you mean, but i rather have it too hot then too cold

My problem isn't the problem btw. hot and cold (that's my dilemna with people :tongue::laugh: , but with the water pressure :cuss:

Maybe there's an underground shower head dealer that sells them outta his truck in brooklyn er sumthin, like the Seinfeld episode. I don't live in a hotel, i should have soaker/stream option :)

Originally posted by mssabina

i know the spot to turn faucet to to get the water the perfect temp, it's never too hot or too cold for me :tongue:

but really... it helps if you let the water run before u get in the shower and set it to the temp u want it then...

I hear that...I always let the water run for a minute or two so that when I get in its niccceeee and HOT!! :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

all the time :D;)