Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar_v_ Crobar_miami_02.28.03

kismet

wow, its about time crobar has made a decent attempt at having a bad ass party which they have lacked lately... Truely one of my favorite clubs but i inevitably found myself yawning constantly last friday:zzz: lets hope edgar does somthing about it... oh yeah, does anyone know the next time robbie is gonna be there???:confused:

He really tears that place apart!!!

Goodness i have 2 kids i cant afford to be going out all the time...but Edgar at Crobar is something that should have been done a looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg time ago....im gonna have to clone myself or something so i can enjoy some very desreved partying.....long live cloning...y couldny all of this happened b4 i was married with children

:confused::cry:

It'll be a nice change of atmosphere. We go to Space all the time and not that I don't enjoy every minute of it but I really enjoy hearing Edgar spin at different clubs. I've heard such good things about theclub itself but now I really have a reason to go and I think alot of people who wouldn't normally go will on the 28th.

Did hell freeze over? My god, crobar has a bona fide trance DJ at the decks! Give 'em hell, Edgar. Show those shi-shi trendies no mercy!

Glad to see it though.

Greg, Robbie has a monthly residency, I think he will be playing shortly...maybe next weekend?

knowing Eddy he probably means Crobar is more his type of club .on the beach. more chicks nice vip to go in and out of.

i wouldnt compare space and crobar theyre both great great places in thier own way.

about Edgar V. aaaaaw-RIGHT. good to see you at Crobar and moving around and now youre BACK at Space....

vote for Edgar V in 2003:laugh: :eek::cool:

rip it up (even more than usual) this year.......

oh yeah ........ULTRA and the PVD party at Space

:eek::jawdrop::letsgo: