Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro or Joey's this Friday???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am going to Joeys for Retor night on Friday, already got my Merge card....and I wouldnt stress it, they are pretty easy to come by (or at least they have been in the past) especially if you are a girl. They have tons of giveaways. Who knows, maybe I will stop by Metro, its been awhile.

Inyourdreams, Soundgarden is doing one of their Tempts giveaways on Saturday, right?

Originally posted by cgm

I think I am going to Joeys for Retor night on Friday, already got my Merge card....and I wouldnt stress it, they are pretty easy to come by (or at least they have been in the past) especially if you are a girl. They have tons of giveaways. Who knows, maybe I will stop by Metro, its been awhile.

Inyourdreams, Soundgarden is doing one of their Tempts giveaways on Saturday, right?

I think that's what I heard but I wasn't in the most coherent mode on Sat if you know what I mean ;) LOL

I'm probably gonna have to go to Metro bc some girls that we're going with aren't 21 yet so there goes that....:rolleyes:

I know Denny is gonna throw a sick Retro set but looks like Metro for me(pick up my merge VIP) then catch Denny @ SoundGarden on sat and maybe just maybe pick up a Temps VIP, then off to Float.

I heard that they are gonna be handing out vouchers at the door @ SoundGarden for the Temps VIP. Can anyone confirm? It's still worth goin for Denny but the ViP would defenatly be a major plus