Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok so we know your opinions on bellini.......

beatfriek

i soon not forget when the love of my life was in town last year and we went to crobar. there was cedric behind the decks. he train-wrecked so many times. this young lady was begging me to leave the club. his music is terrible and redundant. he is no better or worse than cheeselini. they both stink.

oh, and how can i forget when he opened up for steve lawler last year @ crobar he was horrible. he train wrecked yet again. he is not impressive at all to me. i'm sure he is just friends with someone important that gets him these gigs just like cheesilini who makes me toss my cookies. now you take a dj like ariel baund or dj roland or dj stryke and oscar g even throw in george acosta. cedric just can't hang with these guys. oh, and that guy that was mixing in the smaller room @ maze last friday. cedric is a joke and i'd rather be caught dead then to hear any of his music ever again.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

i soon not forget when the love of my life was in town last year and we went to crobar. there was cedric behind the decks. he train-wrecked so many times. this young lady was begging me to leave the club. his music is terrible and redundant. he is no better or worse than cheeselini. they both stink.

oh, and how can i forget when he opened up for steve lawler last year @ crobar he was horrible. he train wrecked yet again. he is not impressive at all to me. i'm sure he is just friends with someone important that gets him these gigs just like cheesilini who makes me toss my cookies. now you take a dj like ariel baund or dj roland or dj stryke and oscar g even throw in george acosta. cedric just can't hang with these guys. oh, and that guy that was mixing in the smaller room @ maze last friday. cedric is a joke and i'd rather be caught dead then to hear any of his music ever again.

Oscar Fonseca is the DJ at Lime Bar. I saw him and was also impressed.

thanks for the info milano. he really impressed me. his mixing was on point. is he the resident dj @ lime bar? i hear they are having a tribute to progressive music there for conference with thomas penton, austin leeds, lemon8, and other superstar progressive dj's. i really enjoyed this venue. very refreshing.

Originally posted by pod

He may have the technical skills to be a DJ, but he doesn't stand out in my mind. He can mix track A into track B, but doesn't have a unique style yet. Probably why he's pretty much an opening DJ right now. There's one or two studio efforts he's done which aren't bad, and show some potential, but Cedric is still a DJ for snooty parties at Nikki Beach, crobar and Opium...that whole crowd, which I avoid as a article of faith.

Origins is not the premiere party based on music on the beach. I don't know what you've been drinking, but there's plenty of other parties that really do put the music first that are far better. Let's see...

Aquabooty

PM Sessions

Maze Fridays

Ariel's Friday party at Spi

Housessions at Space (technically not beach, but whatever)

Lunar Sessions at Space (see above)

Double Jointed at Blue

Sunday Skool at Union Lounge

FX's breaks party @ Level...going solid for like six months now.

Thanks for the acknowledgement Dan!!!:aright: