Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how could u tell a real clubhead from a poser???

eddie3

Originally posted by eddie3

i see all these goofballs at clubs with there AX and FCUK shirts there spiked hair and their diesel sneakers,and i cant help but laugh.... all opinions please....... lets not forget spiked hair... and their favofite song is derb and dark beat...

they where their sunglasses. SURE i wear that stuff but i wear it cuz i like it not cuz its trendy. when ever i go to clubs these days i get headaches.... whatever happened to the cool motherfuckers that came to have a good time??? i dunno:confused: :blown::confused::rolleyes:

Wait let me get this straight here, to quote you up there you said:

"i see all these goofballs at clubs with there AX and FCUK shirts there spiked hair and their diesel sneakers,and i cant help but laugh"

and in the practically the next sentence you say:

"SURE i wear that stuff but i wear it cuz i like"

Does that mean you laugh at yourself when you look in the mirror.

You do realize I hope that your post makes absolutely no sense except to poke fun at yourself. Do you have self-esteem issues.

I don't like guys that wear sunglasses in clubs either, not cause I think it's trendy or whatever..................because I think it's efeminate and gay looking, so therefore you'll never catch me wearing any.

Don't diss people if you're doing the exact same thing they are.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njangel

How come when other ppl wear it they're posers & when you wear it, its because you like it :shaky:

Maybe they're wearing it cause they like it too- its not good to be so judgemental & if you walked up to half of those kids w/spikes & diors.......you'd realize they know more about music, dj's etc. than you think.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Anybody who is gonna go around calling other people posers and so forth has issues of their own.....

Who cares what other people are doing. I don't go out to clubs to check everyone out. I go to drink, dance, mingle and have a blast with my friends.......... isn't that what it's all about...... really........

Life is to short to be so bitter, you never know some of these Poser might actually be nice to talk to, you may even learn something from them.......... But seriously who cares, go out to have FUN ..........

From what I have seen there is no origionality left in the clubs everyone dresse like everyone else and everyone hair looks like everyone else...go to arc on a friday night and you will NOT see a bunck of fcuk shirts or girls looking the same. People are being themselves you will see the Diva and you see the sporty girl....as for the comment about being a real clubkid is going to out to get fucked up and hear the music...that is oh so wrong. It is about going and being who you are not who everyone wants you to be . it is about being an individual and expressing yourself. As for getting fucked up...the music is the drug. You should be able to get high off the vibe and the music ...problem is everyone has done too much k or e or ghb or had too much to drink so there is no vibe.

Originally posted by industrygirl

From what I have seen there is no origionality left in the clubs everyone dresse like everyone else and everyone hair looks like everyone else...go to arc on a friday night and you will NOT see a bunck of fcuk shirts or girls looking the same. People are being themselves you will see the Diva and you see the sporty girl....as for the comment about being a real clubkid is going to out to get fucked up and hear the music...that is oh so wrong. It is about going and being who you are not who everyone wants you to be . it is about being an individual and expressing yourself. As for getting fucked up...the music is the drug. You should be able to get high off the vibe and the music ...problem is everyone has done too much k or e or ghb or had too much to drink so there is no vibe.

BE YOURSLEF.......... YEAH...................