Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My NEW BEST FRIENDS>>>>>>

Originally posted by dogekid

my friend just gave me a 20 minute sales speach on them in the gym before. they're his new love of his life.

give 'em a try bro, I hate all fucking bars, they taste like shit and most of them take you an hour to chew, but the DETOUR BAR is the shizzzzzzzzzzzzo

Originally posted by njdionysus

nxpa0019.jpg

I used to eat the designer whey protein bars, but then they changed the taste of them to make them taste "better", and I think they taste worse! I have never had that one though? What is the carb and fat count?

Originally posted by drmoxx

nj

i remember seeing a post about those bars on elitefitnees. someone had run a test on the detour and found the nutritional content was pretty far off. (just lookin out)

thanks for the info, i have to call my cuz who is in the biz and see what he has heard, good looking out tho

Originally posted by somegirl24

Right on:aright:

I say we take all their heads after they eat their protein bar and smoosh it all up in ben & jerry's chunky monkey.....and make them swallow!!

We can make them eat Twix Peanut butter ice cream too LOADS OF IT.. buhbyesixpack.

hoooooohhhaaaaaa <-- thats the dr. evil laugh.

Originally posted by cgm

Now Im daydreaming of the times when I could gorge myself with Ben and Jerry's Mint Chocolate cookie: oreos in Mint ice cream....thats was GOOOOOD.

And Peanut Butter Cup too!:love:

Nicey thought to go to sleep to...I will wake up in the morning with more drool than usual!! Thanks woman!!:drool: :drool:

SO...I woke up with marshmallow on my pillow....I guess I made a lil messy mess while eating my ice cream in bed....HAHA:laugh:

Are you sure that it was marshmellow???? :eek:

Oh and don't be surprised, but my most favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip!!! Yum!

......are BEN & F'N JERRY!!

Did ya ever try Phish Food??? For the Love of GOD someone pwease tell me you have...its sooooooooo mthr f'n good...

Give me a lifetime supply of this and I will not need ANYTHING else...:tongue:

Make mouths happy!!:D

PHISH food in IMO is by far the best B &J ever.................