Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chi-Town was Grrreat!!!

georgym

We had a great time there!

Now i know why they call it the Windy city. wind every day xcept the last gusted 20-30mph :eek:

We saw the Hancock building (biggest multi-facility building in the world, and worlds' fastest elevators), Contemporary art museum, where i swiped a picture of a Rene Magritte, and they almost confiscated my camera :laugh:

Then we went out to various bars and nightclubs. The people there seem a lot more open and smiley, and we drank everything, from Chicago Goose beer, to a bottle of wine each at this fancy restaurant, to shots at the Hunt club :beer:

We were forced to stay an extra day, but it was great, cuz we took a subway to Comisky park, and a girl there was kind enough to let us onto the field. We got great shots, which i'll post later on.

I also saw a bulls game, had scallops in chinatown, and got a feel for the chicago nightlife.

All in all, a great trip, and I'd go back to Chicago again anytime :cool:

I never made it to chicago...i wish i had.

My friend just recently got married, and the guy was from chicago. His friends were crazy, nice, a blast in general. If that is how everyone is, I wonder why my friend didnt move to chicago rather than him moving to NJ.

Glad you enjoyed your trip. ;) ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

We had a great time there!

Now i know why they call it the Windy city. wind every day xcept the last gusted 20-30mph :eek:

We saw the Hancock building (biggest multi-facility building in the world, and worlds' fastest elevators), Contemporary art museum, where i swiped a picture of a Rene Magritte, and they almost confiscated my camera :laugh:

Then we went out to various bars and nightclubs. The people there seem a lot more open and smiley, and we drank everything, from Chicago Goose beer, to a bottle of wine each at this fancy restaurant, to shots at the Hunt club :beer:

We were forced to stay an extra day, but it was great, cuz we took a subway to Comisky park, and a girl there was kind enough to let us onto the field. We got great shots, which i'll post later on.

I also saw a bulls game, had scallops in chinatown, and got a feel for the chicago nightlife.

All in all, a great trip, and I'd go back to Chicago again anytime :cool:

glad u had a great time ;)

Originally posted by xrapturex

My friend just recently got married, and the guy was from chicago. His friends were crazy, nice, a blast in general. If that is how everyone is, I wonder why my friend didnt move to chicago rather than him moving to NJ.

Glad you enjoyed your trip. ;) ;)

YEs, the people there are very open and welcoming. And saturday night we went out, and the bars are just INSANE (i think on Rush street) u can't even walk around the bar, but you're still having the most fun, and everyone is donning a smile :D

I would certainly go again. trip was only 2 hrs from NYC, and we found tixx for $158 r/t :eek: