Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chasing aids...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

anyone hear of this??? its a group of homosexuals who are having sex TO GET AIDS!!! isnt this insane???

i have heard about this...one of my professors was telling us about it...its popular in California...they have like specific clubs for it and stuff...these people are FUCKED UP!:blown:

Originally posted by jroo

stupid queers, its supposed to be "chasing amy" silly faggots.

:)

:laugh: :laugh: I was actually thinking about "chasing amy" when i saw the topic at first...

so wait... theres clubs where people purposefully trade the HIV??? lol... i don't get it... whats the point?? if you want to commit suicide, just pony up and get a pistol...

they're not getting it so they can go spread it to unknowing victims, are they??? i heard some shit like that a long time ago...

and people laugh when i say the human race is destined to be the cause of its own demise... :blank:

Originally posted by joeg

they're not getting it so they can go spread it to unknowing victims, are they??? i heard some shit like that a long time ago...

No...it's something like a badge of honor so to speak...they know that if you get aids you can live longer now b/c of med's so they want it as a way of being proud or something...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by browneyedqt

No...it's something like a badge of honor so to speak...they know that if you get aids you can live longer now b/c of med's so they want it as a way of being proud or something...:rolleyes:

someone was paying attention in social research:tongue:

and yes..it was professor holmes:laugh:

i just read an article about this...it says also that 25% of gay males do this intentionally...so that they can become part of this community and truly feel "gay" in the sense that they would also be afflicted with HIV and AIDS....yes, it is sick, but hey, if they want to die that's their problem....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I might be a twisted fuck, but this is hands down the funniest thing i've ever heard... if god hasn't given up on the human race by now, this is sure to make him throw his hands in the air...

fuckit, let these morons get a taste of FBA... this is darwinism at its finest... I'll stab them in the throat with diseased needles, personally, if it makes them happy...

Originally posted by joeg

i guess they're not a big fan of the T cells? :confused:

Its absolutely SICK that there are people out there that would purposely want to rui their lives by giving themselves a disease with no cure...its sad to think of the little babies who are born with HIV who had nothing to do with contracting the disease or the people who got it from blood transfusions...

Dont these " chasing aids" people have any type of respect for life and how precious it is?? GEEZ!!! :blank: