Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you wait in line? or Are you a cutter?

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by perns2002

When it comes to the :flush: at clubs???????????

BE honest ............. Please...........

what lines?:laugh:

but you know some pigs let loose anywhere!

Originally posted by psychosweetie

they never have lines...its so unfair:mad: . If i have to go bad enough, sometimes i'll just go in the guys room

If I know someone in the guys room preferably a friend I will also use there's but it is usually super gross...............

Originally posted by Reeni

i dont cut and if some one cuts infront of me i:direct:at them to get to the back or i just go to the mens room

Does it work when you yell though.......... ?

I usually just say whatever, someone else opens there mouth before me always. If they wanna use a club bathroom line to feel all high and mighty then go ahead be my guest, glad I could be of assistance..............

:rolleyes:

i guess im a hippocrit cause i am a cutter...

but if i am actually waiting and someone cuts me..i flip out...im like"excuse me...do you not see the line???" if they proceed to ignore me..i tend to make a scene and spaz out on the girl till she leaves... but if i cut and someone says something to me...im just like "fuck you" and walk right in...

although i must give proprs to the best line-cutter i know...

the one ,the only, Ms. Sexinthecity :clap:

all i have to say is ehemmmm... Tempts ;)

Originally posted by hunnie818

i guess im a hippocrit cause i am a cutter...

but if i am actually waiting and someone cuts me..i flip out...im like"excuse me...do you not see the line???" if they proceed to ignore me..i tend to make a scene and spaz out on the girl till she leaves... but if i cut and someone says something to me...im just like "fuck you" and walk right in...

although i must give proprs to the best line-cutter i know...

the one ,the only, Ms. Sexinthecity :clap:

all i have to say is ehemmmm... Tempts ;)

She is definitely a queen at that...

If I can get away with it, I'll cut.....But usually I don't, only if it's absolutely necessary...

I have to agree. My mommie tought me well.......... I think its very rude. Like burping and not excusing yourself............

I totally agree w/ you...and I act accordingly when I'm sober

but when I'm drunk and I gotz to go.....I gotz to go... manners get pushed to the side :tongue:

I totally agree w/ you...and I act accordingly when I'm sober

but when I'm drunk and I gotz to go.....I gotz to go... manners get pushed to the side :tongue:

Well Missy :) we are all buzzed and have to go as well

I drink like fish ......... :tounge:

I usually don't break the seal until I absolutly have to.......... :

I have to agree. My mommie tought me well.......... I think its very rude. Like burping and not excusing yourself............

I think bathroom are tough. Im more of a begger than a cutter. I would be the one begging someone, "pretty please can i get in front of you, i really gotta go." Not often, but usually people cant say no to a kind face. :D

Well Missy :) we are all buzzed and have to go as well

I drink like fish ......... :tounge:

I usually don't break the seal until I absolutly have to.......... :

i hear ya...

but you'll be thankful one day when i see you waiting on line about to burst and i grab your hand and cut the whole damn line so you can go :D

i hear ya...

but you'll be thankful one day when i see you waiting on line about to burst and i grab your hand and cut the whole damn line so you can go :D

Ha ha ......... I will go with ya, as long as your the one getting yelled at. Ha ha :kiss2:

The line cutting is getting worse and worse... I mean every time I am out there is one or more girls that seem to think they are some how better then the rest of us. Every single girl has the capability to walk to the front of the line and push their way in the stall first... I guess it is just nice that there are some girls out there that still have some class. If everyone was inconciderate and rude, there would be craziness in all the ladies rooms in all the clubs/ bars.

at metro lately

if theres a long ass line- i get a few ppl from the back of it(cause why should they wait too right?)

and i take them with me to the front-

usualy know the guys outside so im like

YO YO POP-O !! whats going on?!

how you been? bla bla bla

" i got my ppl here with me tonight-- and its all guestlist bro--"

then he just opens up the LEFT door"

as for other places

i send a firend in first while i goto a nearbye store

get a couple drinks for us (snapple guys)

and he comes out like 5 mins later syaing

i forgot something

2 mins later

we cut past everyone

im such a sneak

who wants to head out there WITH me next time? metro

I almost always wait my turn on line, I say excuse me & pardon me, thank you & I'm sorry, my manners are exquisite! Except around 2 am on an given Saturday night in the summer at Temps, then for some reason I think I own the place & I cut in line like a champ! Shit ain't right but my bladder don't give a shit!