Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi fellow clubbers

mkutlass

I'm looking at a apartment, the address is 955 Sw 2nd Ave Miami, FL( NOT IN MIAMI BEACH). Mapquest says it's 8 miles from 1600 collins ave( for a example), how hard is it to get a taxi from Miami to Miami beach and then back again? Does anyone know this area, is it good or a bad neighborhood? How much do you think a taxi would cost? Thanks............MIKEY

Hey Mikey, your best bet will be to find out about real evryday public trasnsportation...take taxis after partying or very late at night...to go back and forth via-taxi everyday will cost you a little fortune.

8 Miles is probably more the $10

Busfare I think is like a buck (the most )

Good luck!

Funk :cool:

It's going to be a party pad, the taxi would be just for clubbing at nite. How easy is it to get a taxi at nite? will I have to wait a long time to get one. Do taxi's go into Miami at nite or do they just operate in South Beach? I will be down ther only a few days a month. After a long nite of partying, I don't won't to have to wait a long time to get a taxi that will go into Miami.

P.S HOW IS THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MIKEY

yo according to the address, its about 3 blocks over and 20 blocks south of where i live. Boon docks yo!! Depending where you work. cab ride from ther to say crobar would be about $15 bucks. Club space is 14 blocks away and cabs cost about $11 from crobar. Don't rent without looking man. there are good and real bad neighborhoods around here.

joe budious

p.s. i live in the hood yo!

p.s.s. if you love house music, when you get here check out aquabooty