Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best way to fall asleep after coke.??

jin22

Originally posted by jin22

what is the best way to fall asleep after coke??

snort a whole fuggin zany bar..............fuggin great, knocks out the best of em........

what ya gotta do is snort the bars, crush the fucker up and rail the whole guy, LOVA DAT SHNIT.............goes down like chalk but fugs ya up for a little before knocking ya the FUG OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by klohe

1mg of Xanax

i aint too sure bout mg when it comes to xanax, but is one mg one of those little guys, how much in a one of the bars????

ya gotta understand i love the fuggin bars, crushin those fuggers up and chillin out, can't fuggin beat it............only porb is makes ya eat everything in sight, one time railed 2 of those bars and almost ate a whole thing of breyers vanilla ice cream..........

Originally posted by roddigga

i aint too sure bout mg when it comes to xanax, but is one mg one of those little guys, how much in a one of the bars????

Xanax white bars are 2mg. There are blue pills that are 1mg, and red pills that are 0.5mg.

I hope you guys realize that there is no advantage to snorting xanax. It is not broken down in the stomache at all. You will get exactly the same effect if you just take it orally.

And 2 bars will knock out an elephant. A half a bar will put me to sleep while on almost anything. But of course, there is that tolerance thing.

Originally posted by shroomy

I hope you guys realize that there is no advantage to snorting xanax. It is not broken down in the stomache at all. You will get exactly the same effect if you just take it orally.

And 2 bars will knock out an elephant. A half a bar will put me to sleep while on almost anything. But of course, there is that tolerance thing.

what do u mean by bars??? where can i get xanax?? what is xanax?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by shroomy

well i guess i must just have a nasal fixiation and just need to fuggin crush up zannies and rail the shit outta of em...........thanks for the 411, i think i'll stick to swollowing the little guys cause railin em goes down like chalk!!!!!!!

and i guess i must be a fuggin wooly momouth cause i went out this weekend and railed two zannies before i went out........

felt like i was walking on a bed of marshmellows.............and i dont' think i got a tolerance to the fuggers cause the doc took em away from me for a while, so i havent' took one in over 2 months........

Originally posted by jin22

what do u mean by bars??? where can i get xanax?? what is xanax?

xanax comes in diff mg..............the 5-10 mg xanax comes in little blue and orange pills, there kinda small bought the size of a tic tac or so......

the bars, sticks, or whateve ya wanna call them are 20 mg there a little bigger and they are white bars about 1/2 inch long......

and xanax is for people with anxiety, i think it's a stronger then a perck, they are perscription drugs...........

tell yer doc that your a freak and you can't stop yellin and you need xanax to relax yourself maybe he'll write ya a perscrition..........

good luck and happy railin

Originally posted by roddigga

xanax comes in diff mg..............the 5-10 mg xanax comes in little blue and orange pills, there kinda small bought the size of a tic tac or so......

the bars, sticks, or whateve ya wanna call them are 20 mg there a little bigger and they are white bars about 1/2 inch long......

and xanax is for people with anxiety, i think it's a stronger then a perck, they are perscription drugs...........

tell yer doc that your a freak and you can't stop yellin and you need xanax to relax yourself maybe he'll write ya a perscrition..........

good luck and happy railin

The largest xanax that they make is 2 milligrams. not 20.

20 milligrams of xanax = dead roddigga

Originally posted by jimk29

The largest xanax that they make is 2 milligrams. not 20.

20 milligrams of xanax = dead roddigga

ehhh fugg, i knew i carried over too many zeros...................

muh bad, but good looks, i'll remember that next time one my boys are crushin em up for me, i'll remember to order 2mg, NOT 20.............

i owe ya jim, next time i rail a zanny and wake up 14 hours later i'll send ya a PM to thank you..........................

but mg never concern me, i'm mostly concerned weather its a BAR or a one of them little fuggers..................